|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buddy shout out?
(d) There will probably be some numbers played with those texts the next day.
2. What is Laura clutching at the end of the chapter as the two women make a decision?
(a) A bottle of Jim Daniels.
(b) An empty wine glass.
(c) A gambling ticket.
(d) A Bible.
3. Who spends less time at the apartment after Marietta moves in?
(a) Buddy and Laura.
4. What does Birdie Lee say about generosity?
(a) How generous Essie was to her when they first met.
(b) How Laura though generous has a mean streak.
(c) That generosity well-placed is well rewarded.
(d) That the church can avoid a lawyer because of Essie's generosity.
5. What does Essie say to Laura?
(a) She does not say anything.
(b) Laura has been her friend, and that she'll make sure Laura gets a lawyer.
(c) She hopes Laura will accept Jesus into her heart.
(d) She hopes she rots in hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Laura leaves, what is she hoping?
2. For what is Buddy hungry?
3. With what does this final chapter begin?
4. What has Birdie Lee done?
5. How long has it been since Essie has seen her daughter?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)