|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ash kill?
(a) Another Taltos.
(c) The Superior General.
(d) Rowan's cousin.
2. What does Mary Jane immediately know when she visits Mona?
(a) Rowan is using Mona.
(b) Mona is pregnant.
(c) Michael has not been involved with Mona.
(d) Mona is going to disobey Rowan and leave the home.
3. What does Ash plan to do next?
(a) Killing Michael.
(b) Getting Rowan pregnant.
(c) Discover what secret the Talmasca are keeping.
(d) Finding another Taltos.
4. To what does Ashlar convert?
5. What does Stuart admit knowing about when Ash questions him?
(a) Mona's pregnancy.
(b) Lasher's insanity.
(c) The murder of the Superior General.
(d) Aaron's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does the call concern?
2. Who is Stuart planning to meet?
3. What does Ash immediately recognize about Rowan and Michael when he sees them from a distance.
4. What does the doctor tell Mona?
5. Who is Tessa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stuart say he realized about Tessa, what does Stuart say Tessa told him about Taltos, and why does he think she is a reincarnated being?
2. What does Ash do when he drives to Donnelaith and what does he hear?
3. What are Marklin and Tommy discussing when they return to the Motherhouse, and how does Marklin feel about entering the house?
4. Why is Stuart angry at Marklin and Tommy, how does Marklin respond and what does Tommy say about the situation?
5. What phone call does Ash get in Chapter 1, and what is the result of that phone call?
6. What does Ash do when he meets Stuart, how does Stuart respond and where do they go?
7. Where does the woman in the Motherhouse take Ash, and what does he do there?
8. What does Ash ask Yuri to do and what does Ash tell Yuri he must not do?
9. What does Mona crave when she wakes and why does Ryan come by the house?
10. With whom do Michael and Rowan meet in London and what does he tell them?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)