|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What project is ongoing in Mona's family?
(a) Creating doll dresses to sell.
(b) Examining the genes of family members.
(c) Finding out what happened to Rowen's father.
(d) Finding out what happened to Rowen's brother.
2. Who is Lasher?
(a) A Taltos.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A Talmascan.
(d) A ghoul.
3. To whom was Aaron married?
(a) Mary Jane.
(b) He is a bachelor.
(c) Beatrice Mayfair.
(d) Lasode Mayfair.
4. What does Rowan tell Mona Rowan can do?
(a) Send Mona to Ash.
(b) Turn Mona into a Little People.
(c) Read Mona's mind.
(d) Send Mona away to school.
5. How old is Mona?
6. What is wrong with Rowen?
(a) She has a broken leg.
(b) Nothing is wrong with her.
(c) She is almost comotose.
(d) She has scarlet fever.
7. What does Tessa request of Ash?
(a) To dance with her.
(b) To be her mate.
(c) To take her with him.
(d) To kill her.
8. Who were Lasher's parents?
(a) Ash and Dessire.
(b) Rowan and Michael.
(c) It is unknown.
(d) Yuri and Rowan.
9. What does Stuart admit knowing about when Ash questions him?
(a) Aaron's death.
(b) Mona's pregnancy.
(c) Lasher's insanity.
(d) The murder of the Superior General.
10. What does Ash plan to do next?
(a) Finding another Taltos.
(b) Getting Rowan pregnant.
(c) Killing Michael.
(d) Discover what secret the Talmasca are keeping.
11. Why does Rowan think Michael will be angry with her?
(a) She calls Yuri.
(b) She plans to go after Aaron's killers.
(c) She contacts a former lover.
(d) She sends Mona away.
12. Who is chosen as the new Superior General?
13. What does Ash hear in the woods?
(a) Drums beating.
(b) A murder of crows fighting.
(c) A bear grunting.
(d) Nothing; it is absolutely silent.
14. What does Mona decide about Mary Jane?
(a) Mary Jane is very beautiful.
(b) Mary Jane would make an excellent mother.
(c) Mary Jane should find a husband.
(d) Mona will do whatever is necessary to help Mary Jane realize her dreams.
15. Why does Marklin hesitate to go inside the Motherhouse?
(a) He is afraid of being punished for Aaron's death.
(b) He wants to return to London and does not want to be detained.
(c) He has a premonition.
(d) He is afraid of Stuart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ash's apartment where he is staying in Chapter Thirteen?
2. What does Rowan remember about the boxes in which Lasher kept his papers?
3. What does Ash imagine he can hear in the woods?
4. What does the young woman do who Mr. Ash hires?
5. Whose history do the Talmasca keep?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)