|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rowan tell Mona Rowan can do?
(a) Read Mona's mind.
(b) Turn Mona into a Little People.
(c) Send Mona to Ash.
(d) Send Mona away to school.
2. Why is Stuart Gordon furious with Marklin?
(a) That Marklin had a hand in killing Aaron.
(b) That Marklin is associating with Tommy.
(c) That Marklin got Aaron away from the killers.
(d) That Marklin helped Tommy ruin the monolith at Stonehenge.
3. What does Ash hear in the woods?
(a) Drums beating.
(b) A bear grunting.
(c) Nothing; it is absolutely silent.
(d) A murder of crows fighting.
4. Who wakens Mona in Chapter Fourteen?
(b) Mary Jane.
5. Who is Lasher?
(a) A Taltos.
(b) A Talmascan.
(c) A ghoul.
(d) A vampire.
6. What does Tessa request of Ash?
(a) To dance with her.
(b) To be her mate.
(c) To take her with him.
(d) To kill her.
7. What do Marklin and Tommy believe about Yuri?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He has reported to the Russian government.
(c) He is coming after them.
(d) He killed Aaron.
8. What does Mona notice she is craving?
(a) Milk, bread and apples.
(b) Oranges and pomegranates.
(d) Bread and meat.
9. What does Ash tell Samuel he needs to do?
(a) Go help Samuel's tribe.
(b) Kill the Superior General.
(c) Elect an ethical Superior General.
(d) Help rid the Talmasca of corruption.
10. What does Mona think she might do to satisfy her curiosity about the Taltos?
(a) Fly to Europe to visit Ash.
(b) Find more information in the Mayfair archives.
(c) Dig up Rowan's children.
(d) Call Ash.
11. What does Ash ask Samuel?
(a) If Samuel will fly to Moscow.
(b) If Samuel will fly to Prague and find someone for Ash.
(c) Why Samuel is not with his tribe when they are obviously in danger.
(d) Why Samuel did not mention anything about the women of the Little People.
12. Where does Ash say he and his party will leave for immediately?
13. What does Stuart admit knowing about when Ash questions him?
(a) The murder of the Superior General.
(b) Lasher's insanity.
(c) Mona's pregnancy.
(d) Aaron's death.
14. How are Mary Jane and Mona related?
(b) They are not related.
(c) Aunt and niece.
15. Whose history do the Talmasca keep?
(a) The Taltos.
(b) The Talmascans.
(c) The Gypsies.
(d) The Vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ash arrive in Chapter Nine?
2. What does Mr. Ash's apartment overlook?
3. What does the young woman do who Mr. Ash hires?
4. What does Rowan want Michael to do?
5. What can Ash smell on the Little People's fire?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)