|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Marklin and Tommy do?
(a) Sneak into Stonehenge and push over a monolith.
(b) Climb Wearall Hill near Glastonbury.
(c) Try to kill Ash.
(d) Sneak into Moscow.
2. What does Rowan think Lasher wrote before his mind deteriorated?
(a) A diary.
(b) Instructions for killing Ash.
(d) Instructions for getting a Taltos child.
3. Where does Rowen want Mona to go with her?
(a) To meet Aaron's new wife.
(c) The morgue.
4. What does Ash imagine he can hear in the woods?
(a) A woman scream.
(b) A sword fight.
(c) An owl hooting.
(d) A gryphon screeching.
5. To whom was Aaron married?
(a) Mary Jane.
(b) Lasode Mayfair.
(c) Beatrice Mayfair.
(d) He is a bachelor.
6. What does Tessa request of Ash?
(a) To take her with him.
(b) To dance with her.
(c) To be her mate.
(d) To kill her.
7. Where does Mr. Ash decide to travel?
8. What does Mr. Ash's apartment overlook?
(a) Central Park.
(b) The Atlantic Ocean.
(c) The Freeport harbor.
(d) Liberty Square.
9. What does Ash plan to do next?
(a) Discover what secret the Talmasca are keeping.
(b) Getting Rowan pregnant.
(c) Killing Michael.
(d) Finding another Taltos.
10. What does Ryan say are situated around the house?
(d) Video cameras.
11. Why does Rowan think Michael will be angry with her?
(a) She calls Yuri.
(b) She plans to go after Aaron's killers.
(c) She sends Mona away.
(d) She contacts a former lover.
12. What does Rowan want Michael to do?
(a) Stay home with Mona.
(b) Travel with her to England.
(c) Travel with her to Scotland.
(d) Go to Brussels in search of Aaron.
13. Where does Mary Jane live?
(a) In the French quarter.
(b) On her family's estate.
(c) In Atlanta.
(d) In a swamp.
14. What does Ash tell Samuel he needs to do?
(a) Kill the Superior General.
(b) Go help Samuel's tribe.
(c) Elect an ethical Superior General.
(d) Help rid the Talmasca of corruption.
15. What does Mona notice she is craving?
(a) Bread and meat.
(b) Oranges and pomegranates.
(d) Milk, bread and apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Stuart planning to meet?
2. In what state of the United States is Mr. Ash when the story opens?
3. Where does Rowan plan to travel to immediately?
4. What does the young woman do who Mr. Ash hires?
5. Who calls upon Ash in his apartment?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)