|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Jane think about Rowen's illness?
(a) Rowen is not ill.
(b) Rowen may never recover but will not die anytime soon.
(c) Rowen will die soon.
(d) Rowen will get well.
2. What do Marklin and Tommy do?
(a) Climb Wearall Hill near Glastonbury.
(b) Try to kill Ash.
(c) Sneak into Moscow.
(d) Sneak into Stonehenge and push over a monolith.
3. What does Mona think she might do to satisfy her curiosity about the Taltos?
(a) Find more information in the Mayfair archives.
(b) Fly to Europe to visit Ash.
(c) Call Ash.
(d) Dig up Rowan's children.
4. What intrigued the Taltos about the human children?
(a) They were so much smaller than their parents.
(b) They were born in such a helpless state.
(c) They could not talk mind to mind.
5. What is one thing Ash worried about for his group of Taltos?
(a) Quarrels among them.
(b) The humans would mate with them.
(c) The humans would kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Ash compare the birth of a Taltos child?
2. With whom does Ash leave the Taltos paradise?
3. What does Ash's group of Taltos do when they come to live among the humans?
4. What do Ash and other Taltos eventually realize about humans?
5. What does Ryan say about Rowan's papers?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)