|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor insist upon doing?
(a) Seeing Mary Jane's identification.
(b) Examining Mona.
(c) Being paid in cash.
(d) Calling an ambulance.
2. Who does Mary Jane say Morrigan is in relation to the baby Mary Jane is holding?
(a) No relation.
(b) The baby's great aunt.
(c) The baby's older sister.
(d) The baby's aunt.
3. What does Marklin do after using Tommy's lighter?
(c) Kill himself.
4. What happens in the storm?
(a) The electricity goes off.
(b) Lightening hits a tree and starts a fire.
(c) A shutter flies loose and breaks a window.
(d) The water surges under the front door.
5. What does Rowan say she and Michael should do next?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Go to Russia.
(c) Return home.
(d) Try to find Samuel and Ash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ash respond to Rowan's revelations?
2. What does Rowan remember about the boxes in which Lasher kept his papers?
3. What does Mona tell Mary Jane they will have to do?
4. Who does Ash intend to seek?
5. Why is Mona having trouble walking?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)