|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Mel unable to do in this story?
2. What is the beverage of choice throughout the duration of the conversation?
3. Which of the following literary devices does the author use in his story?
4. Which of the following is an important theme in the story?
5. Why does Terri have this reaction to Mel's story about the old couple?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the interaction between Mel and Terri surrounding Mel's ex-wife.
This section contains 938 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)