Mid-Book Test (up to Summary)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where are additional beverages kept?
a) In the refrigerator.
b) In the trunk.
c) On the table.
d) The cabinet.
2. Whose glass is overturned on the table at the end of the story?
3. Which character claims that no one really knows about love, because "everyone is really just a beginner"?
4. Who asks for something to eat before dinner?
5. What is the cause of the old man's depression?
a) He can no longer take part in extramarital affairs.
b) He is unable to...
This section contains 879 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)