|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does the car accident occur?
(c) It is unclear.
(d) Early morning.
2. Why does Mel say he would have liked to have been born in medieval times?
(a) So he could have courted a woman more properly.
(b) So he could have cooked better food for "the masses."
(c) So he could have worn armor.
(d) So he could have had a shorter lifespan.
3. How is the temperature of the area the group is sitting in described?
4. Who tells Mel that every person is different when it comes to love?
5. Terri teases the other couple for acting as if:
(a) They have been together for ten years.
(b) They are on their honeymoon.
(c) They don't like each other much.
(d) They aren't drunk.
6. Mel claims he loved:
(a) Feeling sober.
(c) His job.
(d) His first wife.
7. Who is the first one to turn on a light?
(a) No one.
8. What is Terri's ex-boyfriend's name?
9. What does Terri suggest Mel do to make himself feel better?
(a) Call his parents.
(b) Have a drink.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Take medication.
10. Terri recalls a period of her life during which she lived like a:
11. What happens to the teenager after the accident?
(a) The teenager is bruised but not as badly injured as the older couple.
(b) The doctors are not sure.
(c) The teenager suffers multiple brain injuries.
(d) The teenager dies.
12. Which character contends that abusive behavior is, in fact, love?
13. Who suggests that the group go to dinner?
14. What does Nick do as a sign of romantic love?
(a) Gives his wife a rose.
(b) Kisses his wife's hand.
(c) Writes a love song.
(d) Recites poetry.
15. What is dysfunctional about Terri's previous relationship?
(a) She would help him commit crimes.
(b) They never lived together.
(c) They gave away their children.
(d) Her boyfriend beat her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that Terri's ex-boyfriend is so inept that he can't even kill himself properly?
2. Who threatens to kill Mel?
3. How often does Mel check in on the old couple?
4. What is the relationship between Terri and Nick?
5. What does Mel suggest after the story is interrupted?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)