|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters talk about after Mel is finished with his story?
(b) Their feelings for each other.
(c) Where to go for dinner.
(d) The weather outside.
2. What is Mel unable to do in this story?
(a) Become uninhibited.
(b) Comprehend the effect of imagery in the story.
(c) Understand the workings of the human heart.
(d) Articulate his ideas about love.
3. Which of the following terms refers to the literal definition of 'heart'?
4. What is in the spilled glass?
(c) Iced tea.
(d) Gin and tonic.
5. Who feels as if the group is "enchanted" as the conversation continues?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mel say he would have liked to have done as a profession?
2. Who says that Terri's ex-boyfriend is so inept that he can't even kill himself properly?
3. According to the author, how common are the stages of love the couples are experiencing?
4. Where does the story take place?
5. What is the overall mood of the characters by the end of the story?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)