|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mel unable to do in this story?
(a) Comprehend the effect of imagery in the story.
(b) Articulate his ideas about love.
(c) Understand the workings of the human heart.
(d) Become uninhibited.
2. The alcohol in the story has a _________________ effect on the characters.
3. Who decides that calling Mel's children might not be a good idea?
4. Who turns on a light in the room?
(b) No one.
5. Who claims that abusive behavior is not love?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the author uses the term 'universal', to what is he referring?
2. Who threatens to kill Mel?
3. What sort of love does Mel have trouble understanding?
4. Which of the characters seems to realize first that Mel's desire to experience real love is not yet fulfilled?
5. "What We Talk About When We Talk About Love" is a(n) ________ story of ____________ couples.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)