|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the temperature of the area the group is sitting in described?
2. Why is Mel hesitant to call?
(a) He does not want to talk to his ex-wife.
(b) He doesn't want his current wife to feel left out.
(c) He doesn't want them to know he is drunk.
(d) They haven't heard from him in several years.
3. Where are additional beverages kept?
(a) The cabinet.
(b) In the trunk.
(c) In the refrigerator.
(d) On the table.
4. What is in the spilled glass?
(a) Gin and tonic.
(b) Iced tea.
5. What does Mel say he would have liked to have done as a profession?
(a) Wedding planner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reminds Mel that it is for the best that he has his current profession?
2. How often does Mel check in on the old couple?
3. What is the old couple's prognosis?
4. What is Mel's ex-wife allergic to?
5. What is the main topic of the couples' conversation?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)