|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mel hope his ex-wife will get injured?
(a) So he can come see her in the hospital.
(b) So he can have an excuse to call his children.
(c) So she will die.
(d) So he can come and save her.
2. How are the two couples different from other people in a relationship?
(a) They are no different.
(b) They have a better understanding of love.
(c) They are older than the average couple in love.
(d) They have a weaker understanding of love.
3. How is the temperature of the area the group is sitting in described?
4. Terri recalls a period of her life during which she lived like a:
5. With whom does Mel appear to be in conflict over the concept of love more than any other character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bumps Nick's knee under the table?
2. Who tells Mel that every person is different when it comes to love?
3. Which character becomes increasingly offensive over the course of the story?
4. How long does Terri's ex-boyfriend live after his final suicide attempt?
5. What is the relationship between Nick and Laura?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)