|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had collected the Indian skeletons that the Smithsonian has in its possession?
(a) Earlier generations of anthropologists.
(b) The United States Army in the early 1900s.
(c) The Indian Bureau.
(d) It is not known how the skeletons were gathered.
2. Who does Leaphorn want to question?
(c) Janet Pete.
3. About whom does Leaphorn ask his interrogators?
4. What shocks Chee near the museum entrance?
(a) Seeing Janet with her arms around another Native American.
(b) Seeing a homeless man sleeping near the Washington monument.
(c) Seeing Joe Leaphorn.
(d) Seeing an elderly woman fall and people just walking around her.
5. What did Fleck kill three inmates?
(a) They raped him.
(b) They threatened to send someone to kill his mother.
(c) He only killed one man who stabbed him.
(d) They were doing time for really heinous crimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Leaphorn learn?
2. Who does Leaphorn call to fill him in on what Leaphorn has learned in Washington, D. C?
3. What is one thing a brief newspaper article says about Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez?
4. Where does Highhawk take Chee?
5. Whose body was discovered under some bushes?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)