|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Leaphorn's interrogators act?
2. Who is at Highhawk's townhouse when Chee and Leaphorn arrive?
(c) Janet Pete.
(d) No one.
3. What other Native American artifacts are in Highhawk's office?
(c) Nez Pez.
(d) Hopi and Zuni.
4. Why is Highhawk unwilling to accept what Janet tells him?
(a) He believes he is being framed.
(b) He is willing to accept the plea bargain.
(c) He wants to be seen as a militant Indian.
(d) He believes what he did was not illegal.
5. Who does Chee discuss with Leaphorn?
(b) Highhawk and Gomez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Hartman show Chee?
2. Who takes credit for the identification of Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez?
3. Who is coming to visit the Smithsonian?
4. What does Fleck call the nursing home director?
5. Who had collected the Indian skeletons that the Smithsonian has in its possession?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the recording found with Highhawk reveal?
2. Why do Chee and Highhawk agree to meet at the museum?
3. What lesson does Fleck remember from his childhood?
4. Who does Fleck follow to the Smithsonian?
5. What does Jim Chee find in Highhawk's office and what does he think of it?
6. What has Fleck done to the nursing home director and why?
7. Describe Fleck's conversation with "The Client" after reading the newspaper articles.
8. What is the possible history of the Inca mask of the god Viracocha?
9. What does Leaphorn learn when he calls his office?
10. How does Fleck's childhood lesson serve him while he is in prison and as a hired killer?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)