Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Chee near the museum entrance?
(a) Seeing a homeless man sleeping near the Washington monument.
(b) Seeing Joe Leaphorn.
(c) Seeing Janet with her arms around another Native American.
(d) Seeing an elderly woman fall and people just walking around her.
2. Who comes and talks to Leaphorn at his hotel room?
(a) Two Washington, D. C. police detectives.
(b) Two CIA agents.
(c) Two FBI agents.
(d) Two Homeland Security agents.
3. Who does Leaphorn want to question?
(b) Janet Pete.
4. What does Fleck do after seeing the article about Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez?
(a) Shoots a hole in the wall of his apartment.
(b) Calls The Client.
(c) Calls a Washington, D. C. police detective.
(d) Calls the FBI.
5. Why does Leaphorn miss Emma particularly at this moment?
(a) Because she would love to see the Native American exhibit at the Smithsonian.
(b) For her reassurance that he is not a failure.
(c) Because he feels lonely in such a large city.
(d) Because they had their honeymoon near the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills a cop in Chapter 18?
2. What is different between the list and the notebook in the luggage Leaphorn inspects?
3. Why is Highhawk unwilling to accept what Janet tells him?
4. What is Leaphorn's typical outfit at home?
5. For whom does Elkins work?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)