|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Fleck still searching?
(a) A man he is supposed to incapacitate.
(b) His wife who leaves him.
(c) His missing daughter.
(d) A nursing home for his mother.
2. To where is the client trailed?
(a) The embassy.
(b) The Washington Monument.
(c) The Smithsonian.
(d) The Metro.
3. How much money does Fleck need immediately?
(a) 3000 dollars.
(b) 1000 dollars.
(c) 22,000 dollars.
(d) 10,000 dollars.
4. What does the Amtrak conductor find when he looks in the roomette?
(a) A note addressed to the police.
(b) A note addressed to the conductor.
(c) A strange man.
(d) No one.
5. Who takes credit for the identification of Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Washington, D. C. police department.
(c) The Navajo tribal police.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body was discovered under some bushes?
2. Who does Leaphorn call to fill him in on what Leaphorn has learned in Washington, D. C?
3. What is Leaphorn's typical outfit at home?
4. What is a song on the recorder found on Highhawk?
5. Where does Captain Rodney meet Leaphorn?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Leaphorn find an address for the victim that was dumped in the desert?
2. Who does Fleck follow to the Smithsonian?
3. What is the possible history of the Inca mask of the god Viracocha?
4. With whom does Chee have breakfast and what amazes Chee?
5. What does the man who was the conductor on the Amtrak train which stopped in the desert in New Mexico tell Joe Leaphorn?
6. Describe the conversation between Leroy and Delmar Fleck.
7. What do Chee, Leaphorn and Captain Rodney find in the bin that contains artifacts from Borneo?
8. Who comes to Leaphorn's hotel room and what do they want and how does Leaphorn handle the situation?
9. Describe the conversation between Fleck and the Client and Fleck's reaction afterward.
10. What do the prosecutors offer Highhawk and what is his response?
This section contains 1,011 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)