|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Captain Rodney meet Leaphorn?
(a) Highhawk's townhouse.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) The downtown police station.
(d) Janet Pete's office.
2. Why is Highhawk unwilling to accept what Janet tells him?
(a) He believes he is being framed.
(b) He wants to be seen as a militant Indian.
(c) He is willing to accept the plea bargain.
(d) He believes what he did was not illegal.
3. How long did Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez have to remained a "John Doe" for Fleck to be paid by The Client?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 45 days.
4. What other Native American artifacts are in Highhawk's office?
(a) Nez Pez.
(b) Hopi and Zuni.
5. Who is Alice Yoakum?
(a) Highhawk's fence for stolen goods.
(b) Fleck's mother.
(c) The security cop at the museum when Jim Chee was there.
(d) Jim Chee's contact in the Washington, D. C. police department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Chee near the museum entrance?
2. Where is Highhawk found?
3. To where is the client trailed?
4. What does Leaphorn learn about auranofin?
5. What does Dr. Hartman show Chee?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leaphorn observe about the handwriting on papers in the victim's luggage and what does he realize about one of the papers?
2. Why do Chee and Highhawk agree to meet at the museum?
3. What does Jim Chee find in Highhawk's office and what does he think of it?
4. Besides a Yeibichai mask, what else does Chee find of interest in Highhawk's office?
5. What do Chee, Leaphorn and Captain Rodney find in the bin that contains artifacts from Borneo?
6. What is the possible history of the Inca mask of the god Viracocha?
7. What do the prosecutors offer Highhawk and what is his response?
8. What happens while Highhawk and Chee are sitting in Highhawk's office and what does Chee do?
9. Who does Fleck follow to the Smithsonian?
10. Who comes to Leaphorn's hotel room and what do they want and how does Leaphorn handle the situation?
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)