|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is under Highhawk's body?
(a) The Yeibichai mask.
(b) A Rain God fetish.
(d) A note.
2. What is the name of the exhibit Highhawk is setting up?
(a) The Americas' Masked Enemies.
(b) The Masked Gods of the Americas.
(c) Finding the Masked Ones of North America.
(d) The Fall of the Nations of Native America.
3. What does the Amtrak conductor find when he looks in the roomette?
(a) A note addressed to the police.
(b) No one.
(c) A strange man.
(d) A note addressed to the conductor.
4. Who does Chee confront as he and Janet leave Highhawk's office?
(a) The man in the Chevy.
(b) A policeman being rough with a young black man.
(c) A man trying to break into Janet's car.
(d) A youth trying to steal an elderly woman's purse.
5. How much money does Fleck need immediately?
(a) 10,000 dollars.
(b) 3000 dollars.
(c) 1000 dollars.
(d) 22,000 dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leroy Fleck locate?
2. About what does Leaphorn learn?
3. Who does Leaphorn want to question?
4. Who does Chee discuss with Leaphorn?
5. For what is Fleck still searching?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)