|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Highhawk found?
(a) In a repository for artifacts from Borneo.
(b) In a restroom in the basement.
(c) In a repository for artifacts from a Palawan Island tribe.
(d) In a locker in the female employee's locker room.
2. How does Highhawk refer to Rudolfo Gomez?
(a) As an old friend.
(b) As his bitter rival.
(c) As his partner in crime.
(d) As his friendly nemesis.
3. In what State penitentiary does Fleck do time?
(c) San Quentin.
4. To where is the client trailed?
(a) The Washington Monument.
(b) The Smithsonian.
(c) The Metro.
(d) The embassy.
5. What does the Amtrak conductor find when he looks in the roomette?
(a) A strange man.
(b) A note addressed to the police.
(c) No one.
(d) A note addressed to the conductor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Leaphorn's typical outfit at home?
2. What is one thing a brief newspaper article says about Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez?
3. About whom does Leaphorn ask his interrogators?
4. What does Chee notice when on his way to meet Highhawk?
5. To what is the cassette recorder found in Highhawk's pocket wired?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leaphorn learn when he calls his office?
2. What does the recording found with Highhawk reveal?
3. What is the possible history of the Inca mask of the god Viracocha?
4. How does Leaphorn find an address for the victim that was dumped in the desert?
5. What happens while Highhawk and Chee are sitting in Highhawk's office and what does Chee do?
6. Describe Fleck's conversation with "The Client" after reading the newspaper articles.
7. What does Fleck read in the newspaper about Cardona and about the man Fleck murders in the desert?
8. What has Fleck done to the nursing home director and why?
9. With whom does Chee have breakfast and what amazes Chee?
10. Describe the conversation between Fleck and the Client and Fleck's reaction afterward.
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)