|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chee notice when on his way to meet Highhawk?
(a) Two unmarked police cars.
(b) A Chevy with a bent antenna.
(c) Janet Pete with a suspicious-looking man.
(d) A Lexus.
2. For whom does Elkins work?
(a) A Chicago law firm.
(b) A New York City law firm.
(c) A Washington, D. C. law firm.
(d) A San Francisco law firm.
3. What interests Captain Parker about the incident at the museum when Highhawk disappears?
(a) The alarm system did not go off.
(b) There was nothing stolen at the museum.
(c) The security guard was not at her station.
(d) The sprinkler system went off.
4. What does Leroy Fleck locate?
(a) A valuable Native American artifact.
(b) The phone booth to which he was directed.
(c) A valuable ring.
(d) A hidden microphone in his office.
5. Whose body was discovered under some bushes?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fleck amuse himself?
2. What does Chee wish to see?
3. Where does Captain Rodney meet Leaphorn?
4. Who tracked Highhawk down?
5. Who kills a cop in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whose body is found in some bushes and what is the cause of death?
2. What lesson does Fleck remember from his childhood?
3. What does Leaphorn learn when he calls his office?
4. What happens while Highhawk and Chee are sitting in Highhawk's office and what does Chee do?
5. What does Chee conclude about the Yeibichai mask and how does he come to that conclusion?
6. What do Chee, Leaphorn and Captain Rodney find in the bin that contains artifacts from Borneo?
7. Describe Fleck's conversation with "The Client" after reading the newspaper articles.
8. Describe the conversation between Fleck and the Client and Fleck's reaction afterward.
9. Why do Chee and Highhawk agree to meet at the museum?
10. What has Fleck done to the nursing home director and why?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)