|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what State penitentiary does Fleck do time?
(c) San Quentin.
2. What does Chee do when Highhawk receives a phone call and excuses himself?
(a) Checks the time.
(c) Writes down what he overheard from the call.
(d) Pretends disinterest.
3. What is the purpose of the dance for Anges Tsosie?
(a) To restore her to harmony with her fate.
(b) To cure her of liver cancer.
(c) To cure her of her brain tumor.
(d) To entertain her in her last hours.
4. What does Hartman worry if she returns one of the objects of her display?
(a) She has no intention of giving up any of the museum's collection.
(b) They will melt it down for the gold.
(c) They will sell it to the highest private bidder who will then charge the musuem to display it.
(d) They will not allow the museum to use it again.
5. Who does Leaphorn call to fill him in on what Leaphorn has learned in Washington, D. C?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the reader learn is "The Client"?
2. Why is Highhawk unwilling to accept what Janet tells him?
3. What is different between the list and the notebook in the luggage Leaphorn inspects?
4. To what is the cassette recorder found in Highhawk's pocket wired?
5. What shocks Chee near the museum entrance?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)