|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fleck do after seeing the article about Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez?
(a) Shoots a hole in the wall of his apartment.
(b) Calls a Washington, D. C. police detective.
(c) Calls the FBI.
(d) Calls The Client.
2. What is the name of the exhibit Highhawk is setting up?
(a) The Americas' Masked Enemies.
(b) Finding the Masked Ones of North America.
(c) The Masked Gods of the Americas.
(d) The Fall of the Nations of Native America.
3. What does Leroy Fleck locate?
(a) A valuable Native American artifact.
(b) A hidden microphone in his office.
(c) The phone booth to which he was directed.
(d) A valuable ring.
4. For whom does Elkins work?
(a) A New York City law firm.
(b) A Washington, D. C. law firm.
(c) A Chicago law firm.
(d) A San Francisco law firm.
5. What does Chee do when Highhawk receives a phone call and excuses himself?
(b) Checks the time.
(c) Pretends disinterest.
(d) Writes down what he overheard from the call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fleck think about after making a phone call?
2. About what do Chee and Leaphorn disagree?
3. What does Fleck want to photograph?
4. How much money does Fleck need immediately?
5. What are Chee, Leaphorn and Rodney checking in the museum?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens while Highhawk and Chee are sitting in Highhawk's office and what does Chee do?
2. Describe the conversation between Fleck and the Client and Fleck's reaction afterward.
3. Who does Fleck follow to the Smithsonian?
4. Describe the conversation between Leroy and Delmar Fleck.
5. Whose body is found in some bushes and what is the cause of death?
6. Describe Fleck's conversation with "The Client" after reading the newspaper articles.
7. With whom does Chee have breakfast and what amazes Chee?
8. What does the recording found with Highhawk reveal?
9. What does Leaphorn learn when he calls his office?
10. What is Fleck's association with Eddy Elkins and why does Fleck think of him in this chapter?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)