|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who disagrees with Highhawk's work?
(c) The Board of Directors of the Native American Protection Society.
(d) No one.
2. At what hospital is Agnes Tsosie?
(a) A small, private Hospital.
(b) The largest hospital in Tucson.
(d) A public health hospital.
3. Who is Janet's firm's expert on the Southwest?
(a) Janet Pete.
(b) They do not have an expert in that area.
(c) John McDermott.
(d) Henry Highhawk.
4. What does Kennedy find on the body of the death he is investigating?
(a) A strong smell of sage.
(b) A strong smell of juniper.
(c) A great deal of blood stains on the clothing.
(d) A note.
5. Whose name is on a piece of paper in Madrid-Perez's luggage?
(c) Janet Pete.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been stalked by a mysterious person?
2. What does Joe Leaphorn feel has been restored?
3. Who wants to become a member of the Navajo tribe?
4. Where does Anges Tsosie's son-in-law place her bed?
5. What sort of ceremony will Agnes' family hold?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one source of cash for Fleck to help his mother and who does he contact about it?
2. What is Jim Chee's response to Mary's letter?
3. What is so mysterious about the body in the desert?
4. What is Leroy Fleck's most pressing personal problem?
5. What makes Leaphorn decide to travel to Washington, D. C. for his vacation?
6. Describe what Joe Leaphorn finds at the crime scene Kennedy asks him to investigate.
7. How do the members of the tribal council feel about the proposed bypass? How does Tamana think he can get elected to the council?
8. Describe Henry Highhawk's appearance at the Night Chant ceremony.
9. What is Catherine Perry's thoughts about Highhawk's request?
10. About what does Jay Kennedy call Joe Leaphorn?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)