|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Highhawk take Chee?
(a) To his home.
(b) To the Vietnam memorial.
(c) To the Natural History Museum.
(d) To the White House.
2. About what does Leaphorn learn?
(a) That Kennedy is on his way to Washington, D. C.
(b) The arrest warrent for Highhawk.
(c) The fact that Chee is in Wisconsin now.
(d) That the War God fetish has been stolen.
3. What is missing from Highhawk's hook in his office?
(a) His museum jacket.
(b) His hat.
(c) Highhawk's master key.
(d) His cane.
4. What does Dr. Hartman show Chee?
(a) An Inca mask of Viracocha.
(b) An Azteck mask of Huitzilopochtli.
(c) A mask from Ecuador belonging to the Cañari tribe.
(d) A Rain fetish of the Pueblo Acoma.
5. What myth do the surreal drawings represent that Chee studies in Highhawk's office?
(a) Holy Girl.
(b) Water Girl.
(c) Water Boy.
(d) Holy Boy.
6. How does Fleck amuse himself?
(a) By calling ads of people who are selling things.
(b) By snorting coccaine.
(c) By cutting himself.
(d) By going to bars.
7. How does Highhawk refer to Rudolfo Gomez?
(a) As his bitter rival.
(b) As an old friend.
(c) As his partner in crime.
(d) As his friendly nemesis.
8. Who goes with Leaphorn to Union Station?
(a) Jim Chee.
(b) Henry Highhawk.
(c) Janet Pete.
(d) Roland Dockery.
9. What does Fleck think about after making a phone call?
(a) Leaving town.
(b) How to kill the nursing home director.
(c) Killing his mother.
(d) How to get 3000 dollars.
10. Where does Captain Rodney meet Leaphorn?
(a) The downtown police station.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) Highhawk's townhouse.
(d) Janet Pete's office.
11. Who does Fleck consider asking for money?
(a) Eddy Elkins.
(b) The Client's boss.
(c) He can think of no one to ask.
(d) His brother.
12. Who does Leaphorn call to fill him in on what Leaphorn has learned in Washington, D. C?
13. What does Leaphorn learn about auranofin?
(a) It is a code word for a priceless Native American relic.
(b) It is a code word for a CIA operative.
(c) It is a code word for a CIA operation.
(d) It is a drug.
14. What interests Captain Parker about the incident at the museum when Highhawk disappears?
(a) The security guard was not at her station.
(b) There was nothing stolen at the museum.
(c) The sprinkler system went off.
(d) The alarm system did not go off.
15. What does Chee do when Highhawk receives a phone call and excuses himself?
(a) Writes down what he overheard from the call.
(c) Pretends disinterest.
(d) Checks the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes and talks to Leaphorn at his hotel room?
2. Who takes credit for the identification of Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez?
3. What does Fleck want to photograph?
4. What does Chee wonder about the Yeibichai mask?
5. To what is the cassette recorder found in Highhawk's pocket wired?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)