|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other Native American artifacts are in Highhawk's office?
(b) Hopi and Zuni.
(d) Nez Pez.
2. How does Highhawk refer to Rudolfo Gomez?
(a) As his partner in crime.
(b) As his bitter rival.
(c) As an old friend.
(d) As his friendly nemesis.
3. Where is Highhawk found?
(a) In a restroom in the basement.
(b) In a locker in the female employee's locker room.
(c) In a repository for artifacts from a Palawan Island tribe.
(d) In a repository for artifacts from Borneo.
4. Who does Leaphorn call to fill him in on what Leaphorn has learned in Washington, D. C?
5. Who goes with Leaphorn to Union Station?
(a) Roland Dockery.
(b) Henry Highhawk.
(c) Janet Pete.
(d) Jim Chee.
6. Who does Leaphorn see inside apartment 3?
(a) A man who is handcuffed to a chair.
(b) No one is in the apartment.
(c) A woman who is bound to a chair.
(d) A man who fits the description of the killer.
7. For what is Fleck still searching?
(a) His missing daughter.
(b) A man he is supposed to incapacitate.
(c) A nursing home for his mother.
(d) His wife who leaves him.
8. What does Chee wish to see?
(a) The Vietnam memorial.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Tano God of Rain fetish.
(d) The Tano Twin War God fetish.
9. How much money does Fleck need immediately?
(a) 10,000 dollars.
(b) 22,000 dollars.
(c) 1000 dollars.
(d) 3000 dollars.
10. Who takes credit for the identification of Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Washington, D. C. police department.
(d) The Navajo tribal police.
11. What did Fleck kill three inmates?
(a) He only killed one man who stabbed him.
(b) They raped him.
(c) They threatened to send someone to kill his mother.
(d) They were doing time for really heinous crimes.
12. Who does Leaphorn meet for breakfast in a hotel restaurant?
13. Who comes and talks to Leaphorn at his hotel room?
(a) Two Washington, D. C. police detectives.
(b) Two FBI agents.
(c) Two Homeland Security agents.
(d) Two CIA agents.
14. What does Chee wonder about the Yeibichai mask?
(a) How the museum came to own such a sacred object.
(b) Why they would put a Yeibichai mask on a manikin.
(c) If the museum knows it is a fake.
(d) If the mask is one of the objects Highhawk robbed from a grave.
15. About what does Leaphorn learn?
(a) The fact that Chee is in Wisconsin now.
(b) That Kennedy is on his way to Washington, D. C.
(c) That the War God fetish has been stolen.
(d) The arrest warrent for Highhawk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez have to remained a "John Doe" for Fleck to be paid by The Client?
2. What is Leaphorn's typical outfit at home?
3. What is Chee surprised to find in Highhawk's office?
4. About what do Chee and Leaphorn disagree?
5. How does Leaphorn call the interrogators' bluff?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)