Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chee wish to see?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Tano God of Rain fetish.
(c) The Vietnam memorial.
(d) The Tano Twin War God fetish.
2. What is different between the list and the notebook in the luggage Leaphorn inspects?
(b) The initials.
(c) The handwriting.
(d) The owner address tags.
3. Who takes credit for the identification of Elogio Santillanes y Jimenez?
(a) The Navajo tribal police.
(b) The Washington, D. C. police department.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
4. What does Highhawk invite Chee to admire?
(a) His fetish collection.
(b) His pipe collection.
(c) His kachina collection.
(d) His drum collection.
5. How does Fleck amuse himself?
(a) By snorting coccaine.
(b) By calling ads of people who are selling things.
(c) By cutting himself.
(d) By going to bars.
6. What does Leroy Fleck locate?
(a) The phone booth to which he was directed.
(b) A hidden microphone in his office.
(c) A valuable ring.
(d) A valuable Native American artifact.
7. What does Leaphorn learn about auranofin?
(a) It is a code word for a priceless Native American relic.
(b) It is a drug.
(c) It is a code word for a CIA operative.
(d) It is a code word for a CIA operation.
8. How does Leaphorn learn the killer's address?
(a) Through a want ad circled in the paper on the victim.
(b) Through the Washington, D. C. police.
(c) From Henry Highhawk.
(d) By a pharmacist.
9. What is the name of the exhibit Highhawk is setting up?
(a) The Americas' Masked Enemies.
(b) The Masked Gods of the Americas.
(c) The Fall of the Nations of Native America.
(d) Finding the Masked Ones of North America.
10. How do Leaphorn's interrogators act?
11. What shocks Chee near the museum entrance?
(a) Seeing an elderly woman fall and people just walking around her.
(b) Seeing Joe Leaphorn.
(c) Seeing a homeless man sleeping near the Washington monument.
(d) Seeing Janet with her arms around another Native American.
12. Who is at Highhawk's townhouse when Chee and Leaphorn arrive?
(a) Janet Pete.
(d) No one.
13. What does Fleck think about after making a phone call?
(a) How to kill the nursing home director.
(b) Killing his mother.
(c) Leaving town.
(d) How to get 3000 dollars.
14. To where is the client trailed?
(a) The Metro.
(b) The Washington Monument.
(c) The embassy.
(d) The Smithsonian.
15. Who tracked Highhawk down?
(a) No one knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Leaphorn dressed?
2. What is the prosecutor offering Highhawk?
3. Who comes and talks to Leaphorn at his hotel room?
4. For whom does Elkins work?
5. Who does Leaphorn call to fill him in on what Leaphorn has learned in Washington, D. C?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)