Short Answer Key
Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who is Catherine Morris Perry?
A Smithsonian lawyer.
2. What is on Perry's desk when she arrives at her office after returning to Washington, D. C.?
A large, brown package.
3. Who does Perry upbraid about the package?
4. Who is Henry Highhawk?
5. What has Highhawk been attempting to do?
Have skeletal remains returned to their tribes.
6. Who disagrees with Highhawk's work?
7. Who does Mrs. Bailey say has called Perry?
8. About what does Perry believe the Chilean embassy is calling?
A jeweled mask.
9. How did the Smithsonian obtain the item which the Chilean general is trying to recover?
The general's grandfather loaned it to a major corporation.
10. What shocks Perry when she opens the package on her desk?
Her grandparents' bones are in the box.
11. What does the note...
This section contains 2,233 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)