|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chee scheduled to do beginning Tuesday?
(a) Take a vacation.
(b) Train the newest recruits.
(c) Take a leave of absence to go back to school.
(d) Change to the undercover division.
2. Over what does Leaphorn puzzle?
(a) Why Jim Chee has called him several times.
(b) Why a man would die without his dentures in.
(c) Why his boss is forcing him to retire.
(d) Why Highhawk wants to joint the Navajos.
3. How can an Amtrak train be stopped by a passenger in an emergency?
(a) By pulling a lever.
(b) By using the intercom to call the engineer.
(c) It cannot be stopped.
(d) By asking the conductor to do so.
4. Where does Anges Tsosie's son-in-law place her bed?
(a) In the brush arbor.
(b) In the living room.
(c) Next to the large window in the porch.
(d) He leaves it in her bedroom.
5. What does Fleck want to photograph?
(a) His wife with another man.
(b) His partner embezzling.
(c) His daughter with a gang.
(d) The client.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fleck kill three inmates?
2. Where does Leaphorn go to search Madrid-Perez's luggage?
3. What does one of McDermott's clients want to do?
4. What is the name of the exhibit Highhawk is setting up?
5. For how long has Leaphorn's wife been dead?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)