|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Leaphorn show the photos of the dead man?
(a) Agnes Tsosie.
(b) Officer Chee.
(c) Catherine Perry.
(d) Henry Highhawk.
2. What does the note in the box reveal?
(a) What the significance of the box's contents is.
(b) That more teeth will be forthcoming if she does not rescind a decision of the Board.
(c) It is unclear as it is a picture of a Cochise doll.
(d) That Perry is under a contract by the mafia.
3. Who is Janet's firm's expert on the Southwest?
(a) Henry Highhawk.
(b) John McDermott.
(c) Janet Pete.
(d) They do not have an expert in that area.
4. Who has Janet seen repeatedly?
(a) A man in a new Lexus.
(b) A woman who looks to be part Native American.
(c) A man in a dented Chevy.
(d) Her ex-boyfriend.
5. Where does Leaphorn go after his trek out to the crime scene?
(c) His grandfather's grave.
(d) His daughter's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found near some train tracks in the desert?
2. Who is Bernard St. Germain?
3. What does Chee ponder after reading the letter he receives?
4. What is odd about the dead body with which Leaphorn is concerned?
5. Over what does Leaphorn puzzle?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)