|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leaphorn decide to go to Washington, D. C.?
(a) To visit his aunt.
(b) To visit his brother-in-law.
(c) To meet Catherine Perry.
(d) To search the dead man's luggage.
2. What does Leaphorn's contact in Amtrak tell him?
(a) How to trace the dead man's luggage.
(b) That a passenger could not have forced an emergency stop without consulting an employee.
(c) That wild mustangs are frequently grazing near the tracks.
(d) That dead cows are frequently found on the tracks.
3. Who has been stalked by a mysterious person?
(a) Jim Chee.
(b) Catherine Perry.
(c) Mary Langdon.
(d) Janet Pete.
4. Who is Janet Pete?
(a) A Nez Pez tribal police officer.
(b) An attorney who is defending Highhawk.
(c) A friend of Mary Langdon.
(d) An attorney for Chee's uncle.
5. What sort of ceremony will Agnes' family hold?
(a) Healing ceremony to completely cure her.
(d) Thanksgiving for her healing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hilario Madreid-Pena?
2. What is odd about the dead body with which Leaphorn is concerned?
3. What does the caller want of Leaphorn?
4. What function does Janet Pete serve at her firm?
5. Where does Leaphorn go to search Madrid-Perez's luggage?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)