|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leaphorn find when he goes out on the job for Kennedy?
(a) A number of tribal records are missing.
(b) A body of a white man wearing a dark suit.
(c) That the river is unusually high.
(d) That there has been three missing persons reported in the last 2 weeks.
2. Who does not want to live on the Navajo Reservation?
(a) Agnes Tsosie.
(b) Mary Langdon.
(c) Henry Highhawk.
(d) Jim Chee.
3. For how long has Leaphorn's wife been dead?
(a) 2 months.
(b) About a year.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 4 years.
4. Who is Henry Highhawk?
(a) A senator.
(b) A Conservator.
(c) A state forensics lab worker.
(d) A congressman.
5. Why wouldn't Jim Chee be happy living in Wisconsin?
(a) He would miss his family too much.
(b) He would not want his children to not know their Native American heritage.
(c) He thinks he might like to live in Wisconsin.
(d) He would hate the cold winters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what does Leaphorn puzzle?
2. What is odd about the dead body with which Leaphorn is concerned?
3. What has Highhawk been attempting to do?
4. What does Kennedy find on the body of the death he is investigating?
5. What is Chee scheduled to do beginning Tuesday?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)