|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Highhawk been attempting to do?
(a) Match up some DNA from some Native American bones.
(b) Get legislation passed.
(c) Have skeletal remains returned to their tribes.
(d) Block a vote on reservation lands.
2. What does Leaphorn ask his friend?
(a) To check to see if a train made an unauthorized stop near where the body is found.
(b) To lend him his bear rifle.
(c) To give him a schedule of all the train routes and times.
(d) To lend him his deer rifle.
3. What does Fleck think is one thing about the Client's identity?
(a) He is Russian.
(b) He is Hispanic.
(c) He is Arab.
(d) He is Chinese.
4. Upon what does Leroy Fleck reflect?
(a) His mother's dying wishe.
(b) His sister's abuse at the hands of her boyfriend.
(c) His rise in prestige.
(d) His personal problems.
5. Who is Catherine Morris Perry?
(a) A lawyer with the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) A lawyer with the State Department.
(c) A Colombian lawyer.
(d) A Smithsonian lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Bailey say has called Perry?
2. What does Leaphorn do at dusk?
3. What is the setting for Chapter Two?
4. Who is Mary Langdon?
5. To whom does Leaphorn show the photos of the dead man?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)