|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Janet Pete?
(a) A friend of Mary Langdon.
(b) A Nez Pez tribal police officer.
(c) An attorney for Chee's uncle.
(d) An attorney who is defending Highhawk.
2. How long has it been since Leaphorn performed regular exercise?
(a) Since his retirement.
(b) Since he was in the military.
(c) Since the death of his wife.
(d) He still exercises regularly.
3. How is Janet Pete dressed?
(a) Pseudo native American garb.
(b) A gray silk suit.
(c) Jeans and tee shirt.
(d) In a sun dress.
4. How does Leaphorn figure the corpse got to its resting place with no tracks around it?
(a) He is not sure.
(b) Ther person was parachuted in.
(c) The person died of a heart attack and the wind blew the track away.
(d) The person was a passenger on an Amtrak train.
5. Who is Jim Chee?
(a) Joe Leaphorn's nephew.
(b) The dead body.
(c) Agnes Tsosie's grandson.
(d) An officer withthe Navajo Tribal Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition for Fleck receiving his money owed him?
2. What does the note in the box reveal?
3. What does the caller want of Leaphorn?
4. Who is Hilario Madreid-Pena?
5. What does Kennedy find on the body of the death he is investigating?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)