|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Janet Pete?
(a) A friend of Mary Langdon.
(b) An attorney who is defending Highhawk.
(c) A Nez Pez tribal police officer.
(d) An attorney for Chee's uncle.
2. Who is Henry Highhawk?
(a) A state forensics lab worker.
(b) A Conservator.
(c) A senator.
(d) A congressman.
3. What is in the letter that Chee opens in chapter 7?
(a) A bill that is something his girlfriend bought.
(b) His girlfriend stating she is ending their relationship.
(c) A letter from the attorney of an uncle who has died.
(d) A letter from the draft board.
4. Why was an Amtrak train stopped for 38 minutes on the night of the murder that Leaphorn is investigating?
(a) A dead cow on the tracks.
(b) It was not stopped.
(c) Mechanical failure.
(d) A dead horse on the tracks.
5. Who is Chee going to arrest?
(a) Henry Highhawk.
(b) Joe Leaphorn.
(c) Agnes Tsosie's son-in-law.
(d) Agnes Tsosie's grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Leaphorn performed regular exercise?
2. Who is Captain Largo?
3. What is found near some train tracks in the desert?
4. For how long has Leaphorn's wife been dead?
5. What does Leaphorn's contact in Amtrak tell him?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)