|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Captain Largo?
(a) Leaphorn's boss.
(b) Chee's brother-in-law.
(c) Highhawk's good friend.
(d) Chee's boss.
2. How long has it been since Leaphorn performed regular exercise?
(a) Since the death of his wife.
(b) Since he was in the military.
(c) He still exercises regularly.
(d) Since his retirement.
3. What does Kennedy find on the body of the death he is investigating?
(a) A strong smell of juniper.
(b) A great deal of blood stains on the clothing.
(c) A note.
(d) A strong smell of sage.
4. Why does Leaphorn decide to go to Washington, D. C.?
(a) To visit his brother-in-law.
(b) To meet Catherine Perry.
(c) To search the dead man's luggage.
(d) To visit his aunt.
5. Why was an Amtrak train stopped for 38 minutes on the night of the murder that Leaphorn is investigating?
(a) A dead horse on the tracks.
(b) A dead cow on the tracks.
(c) Mechanical failure.
(d) It was not stopped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor suggest to Anges Tsosie?
2. How did the Smithsonian obtain the item which the Chilean general is trying to recover?
3. Why is Fleck's mother being kicked out of the nursing home?
4. For how long has Leaphorn's wife been dead?
5. What does Kennedy tell Leaphorn at lunch?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)