|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Leaphorn feel has been restored?
2. Over what does Leaphorn puzzle?
(a) Why his boss is forcing him to retire.
(b) Why Jim Chee has called him several times.
(c) Why Highhawk wants to joint the Navajos.
(d) Why a man would die without his dentures in.
3. Who is Jim Chee?
(a) The dead body.
(b) Joe Leaphorn's nephew.
(c) An officer withthe Navajo Tribal Police.
(d) Agnes Tsosie's grandson.
4. To whom does Leaphorn show the photos of the dead man?
(a) Henry Highhawk.
(b) Officer Chee.
(c) Catherine Perry.
(d) Agnes Tsosie.
5. What is in the letter that Chee opens in chapter 7?
(a) A letter from the attorney of an uncle who has died.
(b) A bill that is something his girlfriend bought.
(c) His girlfriend stating she is ending their relationship.
(d) A letter from the draft board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Perry's desk when she arrives at her office after returning to Washington, D. C.?
2. What is Chee scheduled to do beginning Tuesday?
3. What has Fleck done to earn 10,000 dollars?
4. Who does Leaphorn phone?
5. What is found near some train tracks in the desert?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)