|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor suggest to Anges Tsosie?
(a) To do something relaxing such as taking a cruise.
(c) To remain in the hospital.
(d) To go tell her daughters the good news.
2. Who is Chee going to arrest?
(a) Henry Highhawk.
(b) Agnes Tsosie's son-in-law.
(c) Agnes Tsosie's grandson.
(d) Joe Leaphorn.
3. What is high quality but worn?
(a) A modern Navajo blanket made on factory looms.
(b) The Navajo jewelry Leaphorn finds.
(c) The corpse's clothing.
(d) An ancient Navajo woven blanket.
4. Who is Catherine Morris Perry?
(a) A lawyer with the State Department.
(b) A Colombian lawyer.
(c) A lawyer with the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(d) A Smithsonian lawyer.
5. What is on Perry's desk when she arrives at her office after returning to Washington, D. C.?
(a) A large, brown package.
(b) An ancient Native American artifact.
(c) A envelope full of photos.
(d) A cd with no identification on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller want of Leaphorn?
2. What has Highhawk been attempting to do?
3. Who disagrees with Highhawk's work?
4. Who does Perry upbraid about the package?
5. What shocks Perry when she opens the package on her desk?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)