|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pathologist say about the cause of death of the body?
(a) He is uncertain.
(b) A small stab wound at the base of the skull.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) Cyanide poisoning.
2. Who accompanies Chee to make the arrest?
(a) Joe Leaphorn.
(b) Captain Largo.
(c) Cowboy Dashee.
(d) No one.
3. Where does Anges Tsosie's son-in-law place her bed?
(a) Next to the large window in the porch.
(b) In the brush arbor.
(c) He leaves it in her bedroom.
(d) In the living room.
4. Who does Mrs. Bailey say has called Perry?
(c) Chilean embassy.
(d) A Senator of New Mexico.
5. What does Chee call a white man at the ceremony?
(a) Hawk that doesn't fly.
(b) John Doe.
(c) Man with Bad Hands.
(d) The invisible white man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Chapter Two?
2. What does Highhawk wear on his left leg?
3. What has Highhawk been attempting to do?
4. To whom does Leaphorn show the photos of the dead man?
5. Who does Perry upbraid about the package?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)