|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor suggest to Anges Tsosie?
(b) To do something relaxing such as taking a cruise.
(c) To remain in the hospital.
(d) To go tell her daughters the good news.
2. What is high quality but worn?
(a) The corpse's clothing.
(b) The Navajo jewelry Leaphorn finds.
(c) An ancient Navajo woven blanket.
(d) A modern Navajo blanket made on factory looms.
3. What does the note in the box reveal?
(a) That more teeth will be forthcoming if she does not rescind a decision of the Board.
(b) What the significance of the box's contents is.
(c) That Perry is under a contract by the mafia.
(d) It is unclear as it is a picture of a Cochise doll.
4. Who disagrees with Highhawk's work?
(a) The Board of Directors of the Native American Protection Society.
(d) No one.
5. About what does Perry believe the Chilean embassy is calling?
(a) The work that Highhawk is doing.
(b) A jeweled mask.
(c) A jeweled scepter.
(d) Some bones of ancient South American aboriginals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Highhawk been attempting to do?
2. What does Kennedy find on the body of the death he is investigating?
3. What is on Perry's desk when she arrives at her office after returning to Washington, D. C.?
4. What sort of ceremony will Agnes' family hold?
5. What does the pathologist say about the cause of death of the body?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)