|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Janet Pete?
(a) An attorney for Chee's uncle.
(b) A Nez Pez tribal police officer.
(c) An attorney who is defending Highhawk.
(d) A friend of Mary Langdon.
2. How long has it been since Leaphorn performed regular exercise?
(a) Since the death of his wife.
(b) He still exercises regularly.
(c) Since his retirement.
(d) Since he was in the military.
3. Who does Chee discuss with Leaphorn?
(d) Highhawk and Gomez.
4. What is Leaphorn mulling over in a more pleasurable vein?
(a) If he wants to follow up on a woman's flirtation when he was at the Navajo Reservation.
(b) If his daughter has arrived for her visit yet.
(c) If he wants to go out for a steak dinner that night.
(d) Where to go for his vacation.
5. Who is Henry Highhawk?
(a) A Conservator.
(b) A senator.
(c) A state forensics lab worker.
(d) A congressman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Leaphorn dressed?
2. What is missing from Highhawk's hook in his office?
3. Why does Leaphorn go out into the snow?
4. Who is Bernard St. Germain?
5. Who accompanies Chee to make the arrest?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)