|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Madrid-Perez have a meeting scheduled?
(a) The Nez Pez tribal offices.
(b) The Navajo tribal offices.
(c) The Smithsonian.
(d) The Harrington Hotel.
2. What does the note in the box reveal?
(a) That more teeth will be forthcoming if she does not rescind a decision of the Board.
(b) That Perry is under a contract by the mafia.
(c) What the significance of the box's contents is.
(d) It is unclear as it is a picture of a Cochise doll.
3. About what does Perry believe the Chilean embassy is calling?
(a) A jeweled mask.
(b) Some bones of ancient South American aboriginals.
(c) A jeweled scepter.
(d) The work that Highhawk is doing.
4. Who is Chee going to arrest?
(a) Joe Leaphorn.
(b) Agnes Tsosie's son-in-law.
(c) Henry Highhawk.
(d) Agnes Tsosie's grandson.
5. Why does Highhawk wish to speak with Janet Pete privately?
(a) To tell her of a threat against him.
(b) To find out if she has decided on his offer of employment.
(c) To consult her about his criminal charges.
(d) To ask her to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where is the client trailed?
2. What may enable Highhawk to steal from the Smithsonian?
3. Who seems to be wearing a business suit at the airport?
4. What is a song on the recorder found on Highhawk?
5. Why does Leaphorn decide to go to Washington, D. C.?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)