|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Chee tell the Yeibichai is a replica?
(a) The colors are slightly the wrong hue.
(b) There is no corn pollen on it.
(c) He cannot tell if it is original or not.
(d) There is a made in China sticker on it.
2. What is the prosecutor offering Highhawk?
(a) A plea bargain with only five years and out in 2 with good behavior.
(b) A plea bargain with only six months jail time.
(c) The prosecutor is unwilling to offer any plea bargain.
(d) A plea bargain with no jail time.
3. What does Fleck think is one thing about the Client's identity?
(a) He is Hispanic.
(b) He is Arab.
(c) He is Chinese.
(d) He is Russian.
4. What did Fleck kill three inmates?
(a) They were doing time for really heinous crimes.
(b) They threatened to send someone to kill his mother.
(c) He only killed one man who stabbed him.
(d) They raped him.
5. What is Leaphorn mulling over in a more pleasurable vein?
(a) If he wants to follow up on a woman's flirtation when he was at the Navajo Reservation.
(b) If he wants to go out for a steak dinner that night.
(c) If his daughter has arrived for her visit yet.
(d) Where to go for his vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leaphorn's contact in Amtrak tell him?
2. Why is Joe Leaphorn frustrated?
3. What does the doctor suggest to Anges Tsosie?
4. What function does Janet Pete serve at her firm?
5. What does Chee do when Highhawk receives a phone call and excuses himself?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)