|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eldon Tamana plan to do?
(a) Move off the Reservation.
(b) Run for tribal counsel.
(c) Take the tribal counsel to court.
(d) Sabotage any sale of tribal land.
2. What is the name of the exhibit Highhawk is setting up?
(a) The Masked Gods of the Americas.
(b) Finding the Masked Ones of North America.
(c) The Fall of the Nations of Native America.
(d) The Americas' Masked Enemies.
3. What is on Perry's desk when she arrives at her office after returning to Washington, D. C.?
(a) An ancient Native American artifact.
(b) A envelope full of photos.
(c) A cd with no identification on it.
(d) A large, brown package.
4. Why does Leaphorn miss Emma particularly at this moment?
(a) Because they had their honeymoon near the area.
(b) Because he feels lonely in such a large city.
(c) Because she would love to see the Native American exhibit at the Smithsonian.
(d) For her reassurance that he is not a failure.
5. About what does Perry believe the Chilean embassy is calling?
(a) A jeweled mask.
(b) The work that Highhawk is doing.
(c) Some bones of ancient South American aboriginals.
(d) A jeweled scepter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller want of Leaphorn?
2. What are Chee, Leaphorn and Rodney checking in the museum?
3. Who kills a cop in Chapter 18?
4. Who seems to be wearing a business suit at the airport?
5. Who does Leaphorn phone?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)