|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leaphorn realize the purpose of the list is?
(a) To remind the killer of what to dispose of.
(b) To mislead the police as to the reasons for the murder.
(c) To point the figure at the wrong person.
(d) To remind the victim of meetings.
2. What does one of McDermott's clients want to do?
(a) Gain influence with the Navajo tribal counsel through Janet Pete.
(b) Create a hazardous waste dump on Tano Pueblo lands.
(c) Build a technical university on Navajo Land for the young Native Americans.
(d) Build a bypass on Tano Pueblo land.
3. Who goes with Leaphorn to Union Station?
(a) Roland Dockery.
(b) Jim Chee.
(c) Henry Highhawk.
(d) Janet Pete.
4. Who had collected the Indian skeletons that the Smithsonian has in its possession?
(a) The Indian Bureau.
(b) It is not known how the skeletons were gathered.
(c) The United States Army in the early 1900s.
(d) Earlier generations of anthropologists.
5. What is the opposition to what one of McDermott's clients want to do?
(a) Younger tribal members are not interested in a technical college.
(b) The tribal counsel has voted down having a toxic waste dump on their lands.
(c) Older tribal members do not want to sell their land.
(d) There is little opposition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Leaphorn performed regular exercise?
2. What is the prosecutor offering Highhawk?
3. What passes Leaphorn as he stands in the dark?
4. Who tracked Highhawk down?
5. Who wants to become a member of the Navajo tribe?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)