|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Chapter Two?
(a) Fort Defiance, Arizona.
(b) Tombstone, Arizona.
(c) Tucson, Arizona.
(d) Cochise, Arizona.
2. What sort of ceremony will Agnes' family hold?
(c) Thanksgiving for her healing.
(d) Healing ceremony to completely cure her.
3. What does the caller want of Leaphorn?
(a) Help in getting the Smithsonian to cooperate about their Indian remains.
(b) A guide into the desert.
(c) Consulting on some Navajo traditoins.
(d) Help investigating a death.
4. What does Leaphorn's contact in Amtrak tell him?
(a) That dead cows are frequently found on the tracks.
(b) That a passenger could not have forced an emergency stop without consulting an employee.
(c) How to trace the dead man's luggage.
(d) That wild mustangs are frequently grazing near the tracks.
5. About what does Perry believe the Chilean embassy is calling?
(a) The work that Highhawk is doing.
(b) A jeweled mask.
(c) Some bones of ancient South American aboriginals.
(d) A jeweled scepter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leaphorn figure the corpse got to its resting place with no tracks around it?
2. Who disagrees with Highhawk's work?
3. How long has it been since Leaphorn performed regular exercise?
4. Where does Jim Chee decide to visit?
5. Who is Hilario Madreid-Pena?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)