|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is high quality but worn?
(a) The corpse's clothing.
(b) A modern Navajo blanket made on factory looms.
(c) The Navajo jewelry Leaphorn finds.
(d) An ancient Navajo woven blanket.
2. Who is Bernard St. Germain?
(a) Leaphorn's contact with the railroad.
(b) Leaphorn's contact in the CIA.
(c) Leaphorn's contact in the FBI.
(d) Leaphorn's contact in the Navajo Reservation.
3. Who does Fleck call to demand money?
(a) His brother.
(b) His boss.
(c) A small time bookie who owes him money.
(d) The Client.
4. Who is Janet Pete?
(a) An attorney who is defending Highhawk.
(b) An attorney for Chee's uncle.
(c) A friend of Mary Langdon.
(d) A Nez Pez tribal police officer.
5. What does Kennedy tell Leaphorn at lunch?
(a) That the body has still not been identified.
(b) That the body has finally been identified.
(c) That Leaphorn is being pulled off the case.
(d) That Kennedy is being pulled off the case.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can an Amtrak train be stopped by a passenger in an emergency?
2. What does Joe Leaphorn feel has been restored?
3. What does the pathologist say about the cause of death of the body?
4. What has Fleck done to earn 10,000 dollars?
5. Why is Joe Leaphorn frustrated?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)