|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Leaphorn feel has been restored?
2. For how long has Leaphorn's wife been dead?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) About a year.
(d) 4 years.
3. What does Leaphorn realize the purpose of the list is?
(a) To remind the victim of meetings.
(b) To mislead the police as to the reasons for the murder.
(c) To point the figure at the wrong person.
(d) To remind the killer of what to dispose of.
4. Why is Fleck's mother being kicked out of the nursing home?
(a) She needs more extensive care.
(b) She has not been kicked out; she died.
(c) For being violent.
(d) She has no money.
5. What does Leaphorn find when he goes out on the job for Kennedy?
(a) A number of tribal records are missing.
(b) That there has been three missing persons reported in the last 2 weeks.
(c) That the river is unusually high.
(d) A body of a white man wearing a dark suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Leaphorn performed regular exercise?
2. Who does Leaphorn phone?
3. Who is Jim Chee?
4. What is the condition for Fleck receiving his money owed him?
5. Who is Hilario Madreid-Pena?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)