|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tamana want of the Smithsonian?
(a) To erect a monument to the Native Americans in their front reception area.
(b) To return a fetish to his tribe.
(c) To make a public apology for the many years of stealing Native American artifacts.
(d) To pay a tribe member to consult on the next Navajo exhibit.
2. Who picks Jim Chee up at the airport?
(a) Agent Kennedy.
(b) He takes the train.
(c) Janet Pete.
(d) He takes a taxi.
3. What is different between the list and the notebook in the luggage Leaphorn inspects?
(a) The initials.
(b) The owner address tags.
(d) The handwriting.
4. Where does Leaphorn go to search Madrid-Perez's luggage?
(a) The FBI office.
(b) The Washington Police Department Headquarters.
(c) The Amtrak office.
(d) Madrid-Perez's home.
5. What are the dancers doing that Chee is watching?
(a) Dancing for rain.
(b) Preparing for the Night Chant Ceremony.
(c) Performing a tribal wedding dance.
(d) Practicing for a tourist show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What may enable Highhawk to steal from the Smithsonian?
2. What is Leaphorn asked to search?
3. What does Chee wonder about the Yeibichai mask?
4. Who does not want to live on the Navajo Reservation?
5. What is Dalman, MacArthur, White and Herzog?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)