|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kennedy find on the body of the death he is investigating?
(a) A strong smell of sage.
(b) A strong smell of juniper.
(c) A note.
(d) A great deal of blood stains on the clothing.
2. Who is Mary Langdon?
(a) Janet Pete's assistant.
(b) Catherine Perry's sister.
(c) Joe Leaphorn's sister-in-law.
(d) Chee's girlfriend.
3. Upon what does Leroy Fleck reflect?
(a) His sister's abuse at the hands of her boyfriend.
(b) His rise in prestige.
(c) His mother's dying wishe.
(d) His personal problems.
4. Why is Joe Leaphorn frustrated?
(a) That no one is too concerned about the identity of the dead body.
(b) That he has not yet been approved for retirement.
(c) That he is being forced to retire.
(d) That he is still assigned to a victimless crime unit.
5. What shocks Chee near the museum entrance?
(a) Seeing Janet with her arms around another Native American.
(b) Seeing a homeless man sleeping near the Washington monument.
(c) Seeing an elderly woman fall and people just walking around her.
(d) Seeing Joe Leaphorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chee wish to see?
2. What does Leaphorn do at dusk?
3. What does Leaphorn ask his friend?
4. How long has it been since Leaphorn performed regular exercise?
5. What is different between the list and the notebook in the luggage Leaphorn inspects?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)