|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tamana want of the Smithsonian?
(a) To erect a monument to the Native Americans in their front reception area.
(b) To pay a tribe member to consult on the next Navajo exhibit.
(c) To return a fetish to his tribe.
(d) To make a public apology for the many years of stealing Native American artifacts.
2. What is Leaphorn mulling over in a more pleasurable vein?
(a) If his daughter has arrived for her visit yet.
(b) If he wants to go out for a steak dinner that night.
(c) If he wants to follow up on a woman's flirtation when he was at the Navajo Reservation.
(d) Where to go for his vacation.
3. Who is Janet Pete?
(a) A friend of Mary Langdon.
(b) A Nez Pez tribal police officer.
(c) An attorney who is defending Highhawk.
(d) An attorney for Chee's uncle.
4. Who goes with Leaphorn to Union Station?
(a) Jim Chee.
(b) Janet Pete.
(c) Roland Dockery.
(d) Henry Highhawk.
5. What shocks Chee near the museum entrance?
(a) Seeing Joe Leaphorn.
(b) Seeing Janet with her arms around another Native American.
(c) Seeing a homeless man sleeping near the Washington monument.
(d) Seeing an elderly woman fall and people just walking around her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different between the list and the notebook in the luggage Leaphorn inspects?
2. Who has been stalked by a mysterious person?
3. What does Eldon Tamana plan to do?
4. Upon what does Leroy Fleck reflect?
5. Over what does Leaphorn puzzle?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)