Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who is Catherine Morris Perry?
(a) A Colombian lawyer.
(b) A Smithsonian lawyer.
(c) A lawyer with the State Department.
(d) A lawyer with the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
2. What is on Perry's desk when she arrives at her office after returning to Washington, D. C.?
(a) A cd with no identification on it.
(b) A envelope full of photos.
(c) An ancient Native American artifact.
(d) A large, brown package.
3. Who does Perry upbraid about the package?
(b) The delivery boy.
(c) No one.
(d) Markie Bailey.
4. Who is Henry Highhawk?
(a) A senator.
(b) A Conservator.
(c) A state forensics lab worker.
(d) A congressman.
5. What has Highhawk been attempting to do?
(a) Match up some DNA from some Native American bones.
(b) Get legislation passed.
(c) Block a vote on reservation lands.
(d) Have skeletal remains returned to their tribes.
6. Who disagrees with Highhawk's work?
(a) The Board of Directors of the Native American Protection Society.
(b) No one.
This section contains 5,073 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)