Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who is Catherine Morris Perry?
(a) A lawyer with the State Department.
(b) A Smithsonian lawyer.
(c) A lawyer with the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(d) A Colombian lawyer.
2. What is on Perry's desk when she arrives at her office after returning to Washington, D. C.?
(a) An ancient Native American artifact.
(b) A cd with no identification on it.
(c) A large, brown package.
(d) A envelope full of photos.
3. Who does Perry upbraid about the package?
(a) The delivery boy.
(b) No one.
(c) Markie Bailey.
4. Who is Henry Highhawk?
(a) A senator.
(b) A congressman.
(c) A state forensics lab worker.
(d) A Conservator.
5. What has Highhawk been attempting to do?
(a) Get legislation passed.
(b) Block a vote on reservation lands.
(c) Match up some DNA from some Native American bones.
(d) Have skeletal remains returned to their tribes.
6. Who disagrees with Highhawk's work?
(a) The Board of Directors of the Native American Protection Society.
(d) No one.
This section contains 5,073 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)