1. Chapter 1 Describe what families living in England in 1775 do if they travel away from their homes?
Families put all their belongings, including furniture, in storage so it won't be stolen while they are away.
2. Chapter 2 Summarize the message that Jerry delivers to Mr. Lorry.
The message says, "recalled to life" and is to be delivered to a lady in Dover.
3. Chapter 3 Describe what Jerry is thinking as he looks upon the city during the night.
Jerry contemplates that every home has its own secrets and everyone is a mystery to each other.
4. Chapter 4 Summarize the news Mr. Lorry bring to Lucie and her reaction to the message.
Mr. Lorry informs Lucie that her father is alive, whereupon, she faints.
5. Chapter 5 Describe the condition of the common people in France.
The people are hungry and dressed in rags.
6. Chapter 6 Summarize the physical and emotional state of Doctor Manette.
The doctor is a broken, empty man who works as a shoemaker.
This section contains 1,945 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)