|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Doctor Manette recognizes about his daughter?
(a) Her eyes
(b) The shape of her mouth
(c) Her lips
(d) Her hair
2. Chapter 2
What is the name of the hill that the Dover mail carriage is struggling to climb through the mud?
(a) Dover Hill
(b) Dover Rise
(c) Tellson's Hill
(d) Shooter's Hill
3. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
4. What is the matter in which Madame Defarge cannot trust her husband?
(a) She cannot trust him to capture Lucie and her daughter for execution.
(b) She cannot trust him to remain true to her.
(c) She cannot trust him to execute Charles.
(d) She cannot trust him to be a traitor to the Republic.
5. Chapter 20
Who is the first person to visit the newlyweds when they return home?
(a) Miss Pross
(b) Doctor Manette
(c) Mr. Lorry
(d) Sydney Carton
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the wood-sawyer named his saw?
2. What is in the note Defarge brings to Mr. Lorry from Doctor Manette?
3. Why does Charles Darnay feel completely lost when he returns to Paris?
4. Chapter 1 What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
5. What advice does Carton give to Mr. Lorry about Charles' fate?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)