|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 1
Describe Tellson's Bank.
(a) A moderate sized bank with shiny floors
(b) A large, austere bank
(c) A tiny place with dingy windows
(d) A large bank with huge oak doors
2. What news does the spy relate to Defarge?
(a) Lucie is to be married to Charles Darnay.
(b) Dr. Manette's daughter is to marry Carton.
(c) Gaspard's body was thrown in the river.
(d) Dr. Manette's daughter is to marry Stryver.
3. Chapter 6
What is Doctor Manette doing for a living which is far below a medical practice?
(a) Making shoes
(b) Milking cows
(c) Shoveling manure
(d) Delivering groceries
4. How does Charles feel about Lucie Manette?
(a) She is only a friend to him.
(b) He loves her completely.
(c) He views her as a sister.
(d) He finds her annoying.
5. What is the position of Solomon that Sydney Carton is most interested in?
(a) Solomon is one of the prison guards.
(b) Solomon is an ally of The Vengeance.
(c) Solomon is an executioner using La Guillotine.
(d) Solomon is a turnkey at the Conciergerie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the intruder who stops at the mail carriage, asking for Mr. Jarvis Lorry?
2. Chapter 22 What does old Foulon tell the starving people to do?
3. What steps does Foulon take to protect himself from the revolutionaries?
4. What does Lucie request of her husband regarding Mr. Carton?
5. What type of person is Miss Proust's brother, Solomon?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)