|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 18
What is the condition of Doctor Manette when Charles leaves his room on Lucie's wedding day?
(a) Vibrant and happy
(b) Deathly pale
(c) Nervous and fidgety
(d) Excited but nervous
2. Who decides which prisoners will be released or murdered at the prison?
(a) The guards vote on it
(b) The king
(c) The tribunal
(d) The warden
3. What advice does Carton give to Mr. Lorry about Charles' fate?
(a) Help Lucie to grieve
(b) Help Lucie to accept the circumstances
(c) Grieve now and never again
(d) Don't grieve
4. Chapter 1
What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
(a) The kings are short and the queens are obese.
(b) The kings are stout and the queens are thin.
(c) The kings have large jaws and the queens have plain faces
(d) The kings have large noses and the queens have big mouths.
5. What does Lucie pray as she watches her father sleep?
(a) She prays that she will be a good daughter.
(b) She prays that he will never die.
(c) She prays that she can always be true to him.
(d) She prays that he will let her get on with her own life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
2. Who does Solomon blame for his secret identity being exposed?
3. What is the common view of Jerry's secret trade?
4. What request does Lucie present to the four men holding her husband?
5. What does Madame Defarge do when the Governor of the Bastille is killed?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)