|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
(a) Her father had an accident.
(b) Her father is coming for a visit.
(c) Her father is dead.
(d) Her father is alive.
2. What is in the letter that Gabelle sends to Charles Darnay?
(a) A request for employment
(b) A request for money
(c) A request for a new home
(d) A request that Charles rescue him from prison
3. Who makes up the Tribunal?
(a) Five judges and a jury
(b) Three judges and a public prosecutor
(c) Five judges, public prosecutor, and a jury
(d) One judge and a jury
4. Chapter 3
What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
(a) Jerry Cruncher
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) John Barsard
5. What is the message that Mr. Lorry sends back to a lady in Dover?
(a) The end is near.
(b) Send someone for my bags.
(c) Recalled to life
(d) Will meet you for tea
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 22 What does old Foulon tell the starving people to do?
2. What does the audience yell out as Darnay's name is called?
3. What reaction does Lucie have when she sees men and women dancing the Carmagnole?
4. What becomes of the first fifteen prisoners to go in front of the Tribunal before Charles?
5. What has the wood-sawyer named his saw?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)