|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 14
What is Jerry Cruncher's secret trade?
(a) He is a sheep smuggler.
(b) He is a grave robber.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He is a bandit.
2. Chapter 17
Why is Lucie so happy as she sits under the tree with her father?
(a) She is happy that they are moving away from Soho.
(b) She is happy that her father is finally well and healthy.
(c) She is happy that she is to go to Cambridge.
(d) She is happy for the love Heaven has bestowed on her.
3. What does Carton purchase after talking to the wood-sawyer?
(a) A silver topped cane
(b) A silk top hat
(c) A new pipe
(d) Two packets from the chemist
4. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
5. What does Madame Defarge do when the Governor of the Bastille is killed?
(a) She cuts off his head.
(b) She screams at the sight.
(c) She cheers.
(d) She turns and runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the message that Mr. Lorry sends back to a lady in Dover?
2. Who is sitting in the front row during Darnay's trial?
3. What is the first thing Doctor Manette recognizes about his daughter?
4. How long has Charles been in prison at this point?
5. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)