|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorry do with Doctor Manette's shoemaking implements?
(a) Helps the doctor polish the shoemaking tools
(b) Destroys them
(c) Donates them to charity
(d) Replaces them with new ones
2. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Miss Pross
(c) Defarge's wife
(d) Jerry Cruncher
3. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Carton
(b) Mr. Stryver
(c) Mr. Lorry
(d) Mr. Barsard
4. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
(a) The Marquis falls down the stairs.
(b) The Marquis has an argument with his wife.
(c) The Marquis argues with Gabelle.
(d) The Marquis is stabbed through the heart.
5. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
(a) A warm meal
(b) A pair of shoes
(c) A gravestone
(d) A job
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carton confess to Lucie when he visits her?
2. What does Lucie pray as she watches her father sleep?
3. What is the prisoner's reaction as he waits before the large crowd to be tried?
4. Chapter 1 What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
5. How does Doctor Manette manage to visit Charles in prison?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)