|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Defarge take to the King and Queen about Marquis Evremonde's murderer?
(a) A petition on the murderer's behalf
(b) The body of the Marquis
(c) Evidence against the murderer
(d) The dagger used to stab the Marquis
2. Who does Mr. Lorry leave with Lucie, her child, and Miss Pross at their new lodgings?
(a) Doctor Manette
3. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
(a) His children
(b) His cousin, Jerry
(c) His wife
(d) His nephew, Charles
4. Chapter 1
What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
(a) The kings are stout and the queens are thin.
(b) The kings are short and the queens are obese.
(c) The kings have large noses and the queens have big mouths.
(d) The kings have large jaws and the queens have plain faces
5. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
(a) They are business partners.
(b) They are life long friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are mysteries to each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doctor Manette proceed to do after his daughter's wedding?
2. Chapter 12 Why does Stryver visit Mr. Lorry at Tellson's bank?
3. What does the Monseigneur believe the world was made for?
4. Chapter 19 How does Mr. Lorry begin his conversation with Doctor Manette on the tenth day after Lucie's wedding?
5. Chapter 15 What is the gossip of the day at Defarge's wine shop?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)