|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Lorry decide to relocate?
(a) He decides to move to Scotland.
(b) He decides to move to France.
(c) He decides to move to Italy.
(d) He decides to move to Wales.
2. Chapter 21
What is the grief that strikes the Darnay household?
(a) Miss Pross leaves them.
(b) Doctor Manette dies.
(c) One of the children dies
(d) Mr. Lorry is arrested.
3. Where does Doctor Manette go two weeks after Lucie's wedding?
(a) He goes for a hike in the mountains.
(b) He goes to a medical conference in London.
(c) He goes on a vacation with Mr. Lorry.
(d) He goes to visit the newlyweds.
4. Chapter 8
What does the man hanging onto Marquis Evremonde's carriage do?
(a) He grabs the horse's reins.
(b) He screams that the Marquis is a murderer.
(c) He attacks the Marquis.
(d) He jumps into the river.
5. What does Charles decide to do about his future inheritance?
(a) He decides to take his inheritance and move away.
(b) He plans to use his inheritance to further his social standing.
(c) He denounces it.
(d) He makes plans to spend his inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Charles does when he is put in his cell?
2. What does Doctor Manette tell Lucie he thought about as he looked at the moon while in prison?
3. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
4. What is Monsieur Defarge's roll in the storming of the Bastille?
5. Chapter 19 How does Mr. Lorry begin his conversation with Doctor Manette on the tenth day after Lucie's wedding?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)