|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 19 | Book 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 4
Who visits Lorry the day after he arrives at the Royal George Hotel?
(a) Miss Lucie Manette
(c) Miss Pross
(d) Mr. Tellson
2. Chapter 15
What is the gossip of the day at Defarge's wine shop?
(a) The talk is about Lucie Manette's suitor.
(b) Everyone is talking about the man who was seen underneath Marquis Evremonde's carriage.
(c) The talk is about Marquis Evremonde's heir.
(d) The talk is about the Marquis refusing to buy a gravestone.
3. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
(a) They are business partners.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are mysteries to each other.
(d) They are life long friends.
4. Chapter 1
Describe Tellson's Bank.
(a) A large, austere bank
(b) A moderate sized bank with shiny floors
(c) A large bank with huge oak doors
(d) A tiny place with dingy windows
5. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucie pray as she watches her father sleep?
2. What is the message that Mr. Lorry sends back to a lady in Dover?
3. What is the relationship Carton has with Stryver?
4. Chapter 11 What does Stryver confess to Carton after a night of carousing?
5. What does Charles decide to do about his future inheritance?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)