|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 19 | Book 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 9
How does Charles Darnay react to dining with Marquis Evremonde?
(a) Charles always looks foreword to dining with the Marquis.
(b) Charles enjoys the meal thoroughly.
(c) Charles considers it an unpleasant encounter.
(d) Charles enjoys the pleasant conversations with the Marquis.
2. Chapter 14
What is Jerry Cruncher's secret trade?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a sheep smuggler.
(c) He is a bandit.
(d) He is a grave robber.
3. Chapter 5
What are dozens of Parisians sipping off the ground before it soaks into the earth?
4. Chapter 4
Who visits Lorry the day after he arrives at the Royal George Hotel?
(b) Mr. Tellson
(c) Miss Pross
(d) Miss Lucie Manette
5. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Lorry
(b) Mr. Stryver
(c) Mr. Carton
(d) Mr. Barsard
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
2. Chapter 7 How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
3. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
4. What does Madame Defarge do in her usual spot in the wine shop?
5. Chapter 5 What do most men do as a pastime during the time the story is taking place?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)