|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 19 | Book 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 13
How does Sydney Carton feel when he visits the Manettes?
(b) Serious and stern
(c) Grumpy and argumentative
(d) Despondent and morose
2. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
(a) They are business partners.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are mysteries to each other.
(d) They are life long friends.
3. What is a typical condition of the common people in France?
4. Who owns a prosperous wine shop in Paris?
(a) Doctor Manette
(c) Jacques Defarge
(d) Mr. Tellson
5. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 6 Where are Doctor Manette's lodgings located?
2. Chapter 19 How does Mr. Lorry begin his conversation with Doctor Manette on the tenth day after Lucie's wedding?
3. Chapter 2 What is the name of the hill that the Dover mail carriage is struggling to climb through the mud?
4. Who revives Miss Manette with smelling salts after she faints?
5. What is the first thing Doctor Manette recognizes about his daughter?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)