|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 19 | Book 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 16
Who is the spy that is commissioned for Defarge's neighborhood?
(a) Charles Darnay
(b) Doctor Manette
(c) John Barsard
(d) Roger Cly
2. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
(a) His children
(b) His nephew, Charles
(c) His wife
(d) His cousin, Jerry
3. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
4. What is the year the story is taking place?
5. Chapter 18
What is the condition of Doctor Manette when Charles leaves his room on Lucie's wedding day?
(a) Excited but nervous
(b) Nervous and fidgety
(c) Deathly pale
(d) Vibrant and happy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for the prisoner's acquittal?
2. How does Charles feel about Lucie Manette?
3. What does Doctor Manette proceed to do after his daughter's wedding?
4. What is the prisoner's reaction as he waits before the large crowd to be tried?
5. What is the physical and emotional condition of Doctor Manette?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)