|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 19 | Book 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 2
What is the punishment for treason?
(d) Life in prison
2. What does the Monseigneur believe the world was made for?
(a) The earth and its fullness are his.
(b) The earth's riches are for the downtrodden.
(c) The world is for all the people.
(d) The world is for the wild animals.
3. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
(a) The Marquis argues with Gabelle.
(b) The Marquis has an argument with his wife.
(c) The Marquis is stabbed through the heart.
(d) The Marquis falls down the stairs.
4. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
(a) Her father is alive.
(b) Her father is coming for a visit.
(c) Her father is dead.
(d) Her father had an accident.
5. What is the message that Mr. Lorry sends back to a lady in Dover?
(a) Send someone for my bags.
(b) Recalled to life
(c) The end is near.
(d) Will meet you for tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Defarge take to the King and Queen about Marquis Evremonde's murderer?
2. What news does the spy relate to Defarge?
3. Who owns a prosperous wine shop in Paris?
4. What is the relationship Carton has with Stryver?
5. What does Lucie request of her husband regarding Mr. Carton?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)