|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 19 | Book 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 6
Where are Doctor Manette's lodgings located?
(a) Near Soho square on a quiet street corner
(b) Near Trafalgar Square
(c) In Paris
(d) Outside of London
2. Chapter 13
How does Sydney Carton feel when he visits the Manettes?
(b) Despondent and morose
(c) Serious and stern
(d) Grumpy and argumentative
3. What is the first thing Doctor Manette recognizes about his daughter?
(a) Her eyes
(b) The shape of her mouth
(c) Her hair
(d) Her lips
4. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
5. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
(a) His wife
(b) His nephew, Charles
(c) His children
(d) His cousin, Jerry
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prisoner's reaction as he waits before the large crowd to be tried?
2. Chapter 19 How does Mr. Lorry begin his conversation with Doctor Manette on the tenth day after Lucie's wedding?
3. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
4. What does Mr. Lorry observe about Doctor Manette after Lucie's wedding?
5. Chapter 5 What are dozens of Parisians sipping off the ground before it soaks into the earth?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)