|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 19 | Book 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean when Defarge and his followers register the inhabitants of the Marquis' chateau?
(a) Mark them for death
(b) Add them to the list of wine deliveries
(c) Add them as favorite customers
(d) Invite them to the yearly wine tasting
2. Chapter 5
What do most men do as a pastime during the time the story is taking place?
(a) Play cards
(b) Go for long walks
(c) Play chess
(d) Drink heavily
3. What type of person is Miss Proust's brother, Solomon?
(a) A heartless scoundrel
(b) A loyal Englishman
(c) A loving brother
(d) A sad, depressed man
4. Chapter 1
Describe Tellson's Bank.
(a) A moderate sized bank with shiny floors
(b) A tiny place with dingy windows
(c) A large, austere bank
(d) A large bank with huge oak doors
5. Chapter 1
What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
(a) The kings have large jaws and the queens have plain faces
(b) The kings have large noses and the queens have big mouths.
(c) The kings are short and the queens are obese.
(d) The kings are stout and the queens are thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doctor Manette proceed to do after his daughter's wedding?
2. Chapter 3 What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
3. Chapter 12 Why does Stryver visit Mr. Lorry at Tellson's bank?
4. Chapter 16 Who is the spy that is commissioned for Defarge's neighborhood?
5. Chapter 6 What is Doctor Manette doing for a living which is far below a medical practice?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)