|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Jerry Cruncher
(c) Charles Darnay
(d) Mr. Lorry
2. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
3. What is the common view of Jerry's secret trade?
(a) It is something of value.
(b) It is disreputable.
(c) It is a good way to get ahead.
(d) It is something to be proud of.
4. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
(a) Who he is here to see
(b) What he wants
(c) How long he has wandered the earth
(d) How long he was buried
5. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Lorry
(b) Mr. Stryver
(c) Mr. Barsard
(d) Mr. Carton
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carton say he would do for Lucie and anyone dear to her?
2. What advice does Stryver give to Carton?
3. What does Charles decide to do about his future inheritance?
4. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
5. What does Jerry's son tell him later in the evening?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)