|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
(a) Her father had an accident.
(b) Her father is alive.
(c) Her father is dead.
(d) Her father is coming for a visit.
2. How does Carton react to Stryver's advice?
(a) Carton is thankful for the advice.
(b) Carton seriously considers the advice.
(c) Carton accepts the advice with grace.
(d) Carton finds him offensive.
3. What is the prisoner's reaction as he waits before the large crowd to be tried?
(a) He is begging for mercy.
(b) He is crying and moaning.
(c) He is blubbering.
(d) He is calm and attentive.
4. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
(a) What he wants
(b) How long he was buried
(c) Who he is here to see
(d) How long he has wandered the earth
5. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
2. Chapter 6 What is Doctor Manette doing for a living which is far below a medical practice?
3. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
4. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
5. What is the relationship Carton has with Stryver?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)