|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the physical and emotional condition of Doctor Manette?
(a) He is a broken and empty man.
(b) He is weak but happy.
(c) He is thin but lucid.
(d) He is strong and proud.
2. What is the common view of Jerry's secret trade?
(a) It is something to be proud of.
(b) It is disreputable.
(c) It is a good way to get ahead.
(d) It is something of value.
3. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Jerry Cruncher
(c) Miss Pross
(d) Defarge's wife
4. Chapter 14
What is Jerry Cruncher's secret trade?
(a) He is a sheep smuggler.
(b) He is a spy.
(c) He is a bandit.
(d) He is a grave robber.
5. What is the relationship Carton has with Stryver?
(a) Carton is Stryver's enemy.
(b) Carton is Stryver's cousin.
(c) Carton is Stryver's ally.
(d) Carton is Stryver's brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 16 Who is the spy that is commissioned for Defarge's neighborhood?
2. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
3. Chapter 3 What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
4. What is the prisoner's reaction as he waits before the large crowd to be tried?
5. What is the name of the intruder who stops at the mail carriage, asking for Mr. Jarvis Lorry?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)