|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person is Miss Proust's brother, Solomon?
(a) A sad, depressed man
(b) A heartless scoundrel
(c) A loving brother
(d) A loyal Englishman
2. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
(a) His children
(b) His cousin, Jerry
(c) His wife
(d) His nephew, Charles
3. Chapter 4
Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) Mr. Stryver
(d) Mr. Lorry
4. Chapter 14
What is Jerry Cruncher's secret trade?
(a) He is a bandit.
(b) He is a grave robber.
(c) He is a sheep smuggler.
(d) He is a spy.
5. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
(a) He tells him that he doesn't agree with the advice.
(b) He thanks Mr. Lorry, asking him not to mention it again.
(c) Stryver tells Lorry that he never wants to see him again.
(d) Stryver tells Lorry that he is an empty-headed scoundrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 8 What does the man hanging onto Marquis Evremonde's carriage do?
2. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
3. What is the condition of Doctor Manette at this time?
4. What news does the spy relate to Defarge?
5. Chapter 1 What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)