|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
2. Chapter 5
What do most men do as a pastime during the time the story is taking place?
(a) Play cards
(b) Go for long walks
(c) Play chess
(d) Drink heavily
3. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
(a) Who he is here to see
(b) What he wants
(c) How long he was buried
(d) How long he has wandered the earth
4. Chapter 11
What does Stryver confess to Carton after a night of carousing?
(a) He is joining the King's guard.
(b) He is moving to Paris.
(c) He intends to marry Miss Pross.
(d) He intends to marry Lucie.
5. Chapter 3
What does Jerry ponder that every house, room, and heart in a city holds?
(a) Sad families
(b) Smiling children
(c) Its own secret
(d) Happy families
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for the prisoner's acquittal?
2. Chapter 2 What is the punishment for treason?
3. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
4. Chapter 2 What is the name of the hill that the Dover mail carriage is struggling to climb through the mud?
5. What is the condition of Doctor Manette at this time?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)