|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 12
Why does Stryver visit Mr. Lorry at Tellson's bank?
(a) He visits Lorry to invite him on vacation with him.
(b) He visits Lorry to invite him out for a drink.
(c) He visits Lorry to tell him about his upcoming plans.
(d) He visits Lorry to tell him the latest gossip.
2. Who does Charles Darnay find attractive?
(a) Miss Pross
(b) Mrs. Defarge
(c) Lucie Manette
(d) Miss Lorry
3. How does Carton react to Stryver's advice?
(a) Carton seriously considers the advice.
(b) Carton finds him offensive.
(c) Carton is thankful for the advice.
(d) Carton accepts the advice with grace.
4. What does Madame Defarge do in her usual spot in the wine shop?
(c) Bottles wine
(d) Gossips to customers
5. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
2. What does Carton say he would do for Lucie and anyone dear to her?
3. Why are families in England cautioned to put their furniture in storage if they travel out of town?
4. What does the Monseigneur believe the world was made for?
5. Chapter 16 Who is the spy that is commissioned for Defarge's neighborhood?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)