|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
2. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
(a) Charles Darnay
(b) Mr. Lorry
(c) Jerry Cruncher
(d) Doctor Manette
3. Chapter 10
What does Charles Darnay choose as a career?
(a) A foreign diplomat
(b) A tutor of French literature and language
(c) A soldier for the King
(d) A wine master
4. Chapter 15
What is the gossip of the day at Defarge's wine shop?
(a) The talk is about Lucie Manette's suitor.
(b) The talk is about Marquis Evremonde's heir.
(c) Everyone is talking about the man who was seen underneath Marquis Evremonde's carriage.
(d) The talk is about the Marquis refusing to buy a gravestone.
5. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
(a) Cutting off a hand
(b) Going to a labor camp
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship Carton has with Stryver?
2. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
3. What is the year the story is taking place?
4. Chapter 13 How does Sydney Carton feel when he visits the Manettes?
5. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)