|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
2. What does it mean when Defarge and his followers register the inhabitants of the Marquis' chateau?
(a) Invite them to the yearly wine tasting
(b) Mark them for death
(c) Add them as favorite customers
(d) Add them to the list of wine deliveries
3. What is the message that Mr. Lorry sends back to a lady in Dover?
(a) Will meet you for tea
(b) Send someone for my bags.
(c) Recalled to life
(d) The end is near.
4. What is the physical and emotional condition of Doctor Manette?
(a) He is a broken and empty man.
(b) He is strong and proud.
(c) He is thin but lucid.
(d) He is weak but happy.
5. What is the relationship Carton has with Stryver?
(a) Carton is Stryver's enemy.
(b) Carton is Stryver's ally.
(c) Carton is Stryver's brother-in-law.
(d) Carton is Stryver's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 16 Who is the spy that is commissioned for Defarge's neighborhood?
2. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
3. Chapter 15 What is the gossip of the day at Defarge's wine shop?
4. What is the common view of Jerry's secret trade?
5. How does Carton react to Stryver's advice?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)