|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
(a) A gravestone
(b) A pair of shoes
(c) A warm meal
(d) A job
2. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
(a) The Marquis argues with Gabelle.
(b) The Marquis is stabbed through the heart.
(c) The Marquis falls down the stairs.
(d) The Marquis has an argument with his wife.
3. Chapter 3
What does Jerry ponder that every house, room, and heart in a city holds?
(a) Happy families
(b) Its own secret
(c) Sad families
(d) Smiling children
4. What is the message that Mr. Lorry sends back to a lady in Dover?
(a) Send someone for my bags.
(b) The end is near.
(c) Will meet you for tea
(d) Recalled to life
5. Chapter 13
How does Sydney Carton feel when he visits the Manettes?
(a) Serious and stern
(b) Despondent and morose
(d) Grumpy and argumentative
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
2. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
3. What is the common view of Jerry's secret trade?
4. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
5. Chapter 15 What is the gossip of the day at Defarge's wine shop?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)