|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Stryver
(b) Mr. Barsard
(c) Mr. Carton
(d) Mr. Lorry
2. What does Madame Defarge do in her usual spot in the wine shop?
(a) Gossips to customers
(d) Bottles wine
3. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
(a) The Marquis falls down the stairs.
(b) The Marquis argues with Gabelle.
(c) The Marquis is stabbed through the heart.
(d) The Marquis has an argument with his wife.
4. Chapter 16
Who is the spy that is commissioned for Defarge's neighborhood?
(a) Roger Cly
(b) John Barsard
(c) Charles Darnay
(d) Doctor Manette
5. What is the physical and emotional condition of Doctor Manette?
(a) He is a broken and empty man.
(b) He is thin but lucid.
(c) He is weak but happy.
(d) He is strong and proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
2. Chapter 2 What is the punishment for treason?
3. What is the name of the intruder who stops at the mail carriage, asking for Mr. Jarvis Lorry?
4. What is the relationship Carton has with Stryver?
5. How does Carton react to Stryver's advice?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)