|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 14
What is Jerry Cruncher's secret trade?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a bandit.
(c) He is a grave robber.
(d) He is a sheep smuggler.
2. Chapter 6
What is Doctor Manette doing for a living which is far below a medical practice?
(a) Delivering groceries
(b) Shoveling manure
(c) Milking cows
(d) Making shoes
3. What are Mr. Carton's feelings toward Charles Darnay?
(a) He finds him to be intelligent.
(b) He is very fond of him.
(c) He hopes to become a good friend of his.
(d) He hates him.
4. Chapter 4
Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
(a) Mr. Carton
(b) Mr. Stryver
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) Mr. Lorry
5. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
(a) How long he was buried
(b) Who he is here to see
(c) What he wants
(d) How long he has wandered the earth
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 8 What does the man hanging onto Marquis Evremonde's carriage do?
2. Chapter 1 What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
3. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
4. What does the Monseigneur believe the world was made for?
5. How does Charles feel about Lucie Manette?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)