|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7 | Book 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
2. Why are families in England cautioned to put their furniture in storage if they travel out of town?
(a) Mice run rampant if no one is in the house.
(b) Fires are a source of worry.
(c) Burglaries take place every night.
(d) The constant rainfall can cause the house to flood.
3. What is the first thing Doctor Manette recognizes about his daughter?
(a) Her hair
(b) Her eyes
(c) The shape of her mouth
(d) Her lips
4. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
(c) Cutting off a hand
(d) Going to a labor camp
5. Chapter 4
Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
(a) Mr. Lorry
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) Mr. Stryver
(d) Doctor Manette
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 6 What is Doctor Manette doing for a living which is far below a medical practice?
2. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
3. Chapter 8 What does the man hanging onto Marquis Evremonde's carriage do?
4. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
5. Chapter 2 What is the name of the hill that the Dover mail carriage is struggling to climb through the mud?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)