|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7 | Book 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 2
What is the name of the hill that the Dover mail carriage is struggling to climb through the mud?
(a) Tellson's Hill
(b) Dover Rise
(c) Dover Hill
(d) Shooter's Hill
2. Chapter 4
Who visits Lorry the day after he arrives at the Royal George Hotel?
(a) Mr. Tellson
(b) Miss Lucie Manette
(c) Miss Pross
3. Chapter 3
What does Jerry ponder that every house, room, and heart in a city holds?
(a) Sad families
(b) Happy families
(c) Its own secret
(d) Smiling children
4. What is a typical condition of the common people in France?
5. What are Mr. Carton's feelings toward Charles Darnay?
(a) He is very fond of him.
(b) He finds him to be intelligent.
(c) He hopes to become a good friend of his.
(d) He hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
2. What is the message that Mr. Lorry sends back to a lady in Dover?
3. Chapter 3 What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
4. Chapter 6 Where are Doctor Manette's lodgings located?
5. Chapter 1 What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)