|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7 | Book 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
(a) A job
(b) A pair of shoes
(c) A gravestone
(d) A warm meal
2. Chapter 1
What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
(a) The kings are short and the queens are obese.
(b) The kings are stout and the queens are thin.
(c) The kings have large jaws and the queens have plain faces
(d) The kings have large noses and the queens have big mouths.
3. What is the physical and emotional condition of Doctor Manette?
(a) He is strong and proud.
(b) He is weak but happy.
(c) He is a broken and empty man.
(d) He is thin but lucid.
4. Chapter 2
What is the punishment for treason?
(c) Life in prison
5. What is the first thing Doctor Manette recognizes about his daughter?
(a) The shape of her mouth
(b) Her eyes
(c) Her hair
(d) Her lips
Short Answer Questions
1. Who revives Miss Manette with smelling salts after she faints?
2. Who owns a prosperous wine shop in Paris?
3. Chapter 8 What does the man hanging onto Marquis Evremonde's carriage do?
4. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
5. What are Mr. Carton's feelings toward Charles Darnay?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)