|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7 | Book 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns a prosperous wine shop in Paris?
(a) Mr. Tellson
(b) Jacques Defarge
(d) Doctor Manette
2. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Jerry Cruncher
(c) Charles Darnay
(d) Mr. Lorry
3. Chapter 3
What does Jerry ponder that every house, room, and heart in a city holds?
(a) Happy families
(b) Its own secret
(c) Smiling children
(d) Sad families
4. Chapter 6
Where are Doctor Manette's lodgings located?
(a) Near Trafalgar Square
(b) In Paris
(c) Outside of London
(d) Near Soho square on a quiet street corner
5. Who does Charles Darnay find attractive?
(a) Miss Pross
(b) Mrs. Defarge
(c) Miss Lorry
(d) Lucie Manette
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
2. How many people does Miss Pross tell Mr. Lorry come calling for Miss Lucie?
3. What is the year the story is taking place?
4. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
5. What is the physical and emotional condition of Doctor Manette?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)