|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7 | Book 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person is Miss Proust's brother, Solomon?
(a) A loving brother
(b) A heartless scoundrel
(c) A loyal Englishman
(d) A sad, depressed man
2. Chapter 1
What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
(a) The kings are short and the queens are obese.
(b) The kings have large noses and the queens have big mouths.
(c) The kings have large jaws and the queens have plain faces
(d) The kings are stout and the queens are thin.
3. What is the first thing Doctor Manette recognizes about his daughter?
(a) The shape of her mouth
(b) Her eyes
(c) Her hair
(d) Her lips
4. Chapter 2
What is the punishment for treason?
(a) Life in prison
5. Chapter 3
What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
(a) John Barsard
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) Jerry Cruncher
(d) Doctor Manette
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
2. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
3. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
4. Chapter 4 Who visits Lorry the day after he arrives at the Royal George Hotel?
5. Chapter 5 What do most men do as a pastime during the time the story is taking place?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)