|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3 | Book 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
(a) Her father is coming for a visit.
(b) Her father is dead.
(c) Her father had an accident.
(d) Her father is alive.
2. What is the first thing Doctor Manette recognizes about his daughter?
(a) Her eyes
(b) Her hair
(c) The shape of her mouth
(d) Her lips
3. What is the reason for the prisoner's acquittal?
(a) Many witnesses for his behalf
(b) The confession of a stranger
(c) A letter from the king
(d) Inability to identify him
4. What is a typical condition of the common people in France?
5. Why are families in England cautioned to put their furniture in storage if they travel out of town?
(a) The constant rainfall can cause the house to flood.
(b) Fires are a source of worry.
(c) Burglaries take place every night.
(d) Mice run rampant if no one is in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
2. Chapter 3 What does Jerry ponder that every house, room, and heart in a city holds?
3. Chapter 6 What is Doctor Manette doing for a living which is far below a medical practice?
4. Who owns a prosperous wine shop in Paris?
5. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)