|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3 | Book 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason for the prisoner's acquittal?
(a) Inability to identify him
(b) The confession of a stranger
(c) A letter from the king
(d) Many witnesses for his behalf
2. What is the first thing Doctor Manette recognizes about his daughter?
(a) Her hair
(b) The shape of her mouth
(c) Her lips
(d) Her eyes
3. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
(a) How long he has wandered the earth
(b) How long he was buried
(c) What he wants
(d) Who he is here to see
4. Chapter 3
What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) John Barsard
(d) Jerry Cruncher
5. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
(a) Charles Darnay
(b) Jerry Cruncher
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) Mr. Lorry
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 6 What is Doctor Manette doing for a living which is far below a medical practice?
2. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
3. Chapter 4 Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
4. Who revives Miss Manette with smelling salts after she faints?
5. Chapter 2 What is the punishment for treason?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)