|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3 | Book 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3
What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) John Barsard
(c) Mr. Carton
(d) Jerry Cruncher
2. Who does Charles Darnay find attractive?
(a) Lucie Manette
(b) Miss Pross
(c) Mrs. Defarge
(d) Miss Lorry
3. Chapter 4
Who visits Lorry the day after he arrives at the Royal George Hotel?
(a) Miss Pross
(b) Mr. Tellson
(d) Miss Lucie Manette
4. What is the prisoner's reaction as he waits before the large crowd to be tried?
(a) He is crying and moaning.
(b) He is calm and attentive.
(c) He is blubbering.
(d) He is begging for mercy.
5. What is the year the story is taking place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 1 What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
2. Chapter 5 What are dozens of Parisians sipping off the ground before it soaks into the earth?
3. Who owns a prosperous wine shop in Paris?
4. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
5. Why are families in England cautioned to put their furniture in storage if they travel out of town?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)