|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3 | Book 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
(a) Miss Pross
(b) Doctor Manette
(c) Jerry Cruncher
(d) Defarge's wife
2. What is the physical and emotional condition of Doctor Manette?
(a) He is thin but lucid.
(b) He is a broken and empty man.
(c) He is weak but happy.
(d) He is strong and proud.
3. What is the year the story is taking place?
4. Chapter 6
What is Doctor Manette doing for a living which is far below a medical practice?
(a) Shoveling manure
(b) Milking cows
(c) Making shoes
(d) Delivering groceries
5. Who does Charles Darnay find attractive?
(a) Mrs. Defarge
(b) Miss Lorry
(c) Miss Pross
(d) Lucie Manette
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Doctor Manette recognizes about his daughter?
2. Who revives Miss Manette with smelling salts after she faints?
3. Chapter 4 Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
4. Chapter 4 Who visits Lorry the day after he arrives at the Royal George Hotel?
5. Chapter 3 What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)