|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3 | Book 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 2
What is the name of the hill that the Dover mail carriage is struggling to climb through the mud?
(a) Tellson's Hill
(b) Dover Rise
(c) Shooter's Hill
(d) Dover Hill
2. Chapter 1
What is the physical appearance of the Kings and Queens of England and France?
(a) The kings are stout and the queens are thin.
(b) The kings have large jaws and the queens have plain faces
(c) The kings have large noses and the queens have big mouths.
(d) The kings are short and the queens are obese.
3. What is the name of the intruder who stops at the mail carriage, asking for Mr. Jarvis Lorry?
(a) Mr. Tellson
(b) Mrs. Hill
(d) Miss Dover
4. Chapter 6
What is Doctor Manette doing for a living which is far below a medical practice?
(a) Shoveling manure
(b) Delivering groceries
(c) Making shoes
(d) Milking cows
5. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Mr. Lorry
(c) Jerry Cruncher
(d) Charles Darnay
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 5 What are dozens of Parisians sipping off the ground before it soaks into the earth?
2. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
3. What is the year the story is taking place?
4. What is a typical condition of the common people in France?
5. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)