|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3 | Book 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason for the prisoner's acquittal?
(a) The confession of a stranger
(b) Inability to identify him
(c) Many witnesses for his behalf
(d) A letter from the king
2. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Lorry
(b) Mr. Barsard
(c) Mr. Carton
(d) Mr. Stryver
3. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Jerry Cruncher
(c) Defarge's wife
(d) Miss Pross
4. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
(c) Going to a labor camp
(d) Cutting off a hand
5. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
(a) Her father is coming for a visit.
(b) Her father had an accident.
(c) Her father is alive.
(d) Her father is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the intruder who stops at the mail carriage, asking for Mr. Jarvis Lorry?
2. Chapter 3 What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
3. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
4. What is the physical and emotional condition of Doctor Manette?
5. What is the message that Mr. Lorry sends back to a lady in Dover?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)