Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7 | Book 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prisoner's reaction as he waits before the large crowd to be tried?
(a) He is begging for mercy.
(b) He is calm and attentive.
(c) He is blubbering.
(d) He is crying and moaning.
2. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
(a) His nephew, Charles
(b) His cousin, Jerry
(c) His wife
(d) His children
3. Chapter 5
What are dozens of Parisians sipping off the ground before it soaks into the earth?
4. Chapter 2
What is the punishment for treason?
(c) Life in prison
5. Who owns a prosperous wine shop in Paris?
(a) Jacques Defarge
(b) Doctor Manette
(c) Mr. Tellson
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 2 What is the name of the hill that the Dover mail carriage is struggling to climb through the mud?
2. Chapter 6 What is Doctor Manette doing for a living which is far below a medical practice?
3. What is the reason for the prisoner's acquittal?
4. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
5. Chapter 8 What does the man hanging onto Marquis Evremonde's carriage do?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)