|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucie pray as she watches her father sleep?
(a) She prays that he will let her get on with her own life.
(b) She prays that she will be a good daughter.
(c) She prays that she can always be true to him.
(d) She prays that he will never die.
2. What is Mr. Lorry's reaction to Stryver's upcoming plans?
(a) He approves of the plans.
(b) He advises against the plans.
(c) He laughs in Stryver's face.
(d) He is not interested in the plans.
3. What is the question that Miss Pross has for Doctor Manette?
(a) Will they be able to become citizens of France?
(b) When will a new king rule France?
(c) How can she go about joining the patriots' cause?
(d) When will they be able to go back to England?
4. What steps does Foulon take to protect himself from the revolutionaries?
(a) He lives in a cave.
(b) He stages his own death.
(c) He hides in the mountains.
(d) He leaves the country.
5. What does Doctor Manette tell Lucie he thought about as he looked at the moon while in prison?
(a) He thought about returning to his medical practice.
(b) He thought about revenge on those who imprisoned him.
(c) He thought about escape.
(d) He thought about the child he had never seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 8 What does the man hanging onto Marquis Evremonde's carriage do?
2. What startles Lucie as she sits in her home listening to her father tell Little Lucie a story?
3. Chapter 17 Why is Lucie so happy as she sits under the tree with her father?
4. What is the fate of old Foulon?
5. What is in the letter that Gabelle sends to Charles Darnay?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)