|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words continue to repeat in Carton's mind as he wanders the streets throughout the night?
(a) I am who I am.
(b) Though we walk through the shadows of death
(c) I am the resurrection and the life.
(d) Father forgive them.
2. What is Mr. Lorry grateful for as he sits in Tellson's Bank in Paris?
(a) He is grateful that he is leaving Paris.
(b) He is grateful that he has not been taken prisoner.
(c) He is grateful that none of his loved ones are in Paris.
(d) He is grateful that he still has a job.
3. What has the wood-sawyer named his saw?
(a) My Sharp Razor
(b) My Little Shaver
(c) My Dear Livelihood
(d) My Little Guillotine
4. Who does Charles Darnay find attractive?
(a) Lucie Manette
(b) Miss Lorry
(c) Mrs. Defarge
(d) Miss Pross
5. How many defenseless men and women held prisoner were killed during the four days Doctor Manette is away to help Charles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the unanimous vote at Charles' trial?
2. What becomes of the King of France in this new era of Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, and Death?
3. What is the message that the visitors relate to Mr. Lorry?
4. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
5. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)