|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Barsard
(b) Mr. Lorry
(c) Mr. Carton
(d) Mr. Stryver
2. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
(a) Her father is dead.
(b) Her father is alive.
(c) Her father had an accident.
(d) Her father is coming for a visit.
3. Chapter 1
Describe Tellson's Bank.
(a) A moderate sized bank with shiny floors
(b) A tiny place with dingy windows
(c) A large, austere bank
(d) A large bank with huge oak doors
4. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
(b) Going to a labor camp
(d) Cutting off a hand
5. Who decides which prisoners will be released or murdered at the prison?
(a) The king
(b) The guards vote on it
(c) The warden
(d) The tribunal
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
2. What becomes of the Marquis' chateau?
3. What is Madame Defarge's reaction to the fate of Charles Darnay?
4. Chapter 17 Why is Lucie so happy as she sits under the tree with her father?
5. Chapter 21 What is the grief that strikes the Darnay household?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)