|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What steps does Foulon take to protect himself from the revolutionaries?
(a) He hides in the mountains.
(b) He stages his own death.
(c) He leaves the country.
(d) He lives in a cave.
2. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
(a) How long he was buried
(b) What he wants
(c) Who he is here to see
(d) How long he has wandered the earth
3. What does Doctor Manette tell Lucie he thought about as he looked at the moon while in prison?
(a) He thought about the child he had never seen.
(b) He thought about revenge on those who imprisoned him.
(c) He thought about returning to his medical practice.
(d) He thought about escape.
4. How does Carton react to Stryver's advice?
(a) Carton finds him offensive.
(b) Carton is thankful for the advice.
(c) Carton seriously considers the advice.
(d) Carton accepts the advice with grace.
5. Chapter 4
Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Mr. Lorry
(c) Mr. Stryver
(d) Mr. Carton
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
2. What becomes of the corrupt Court of France?
3. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
4. What is the new mode of address decreed by the patriots?
5. Who does Charles Darnay find attractive?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)