|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Monsieur Defarge's roll in the storming of the Bastille?
(a) He gives supplies to the army.
(b) He is not involved.
(c) He holds the flag.
(d) He is a cannonier.
2. What is Mr. Lorry's reaction to Stryver's upcoming plans?
(a) He advises against the plans.
(b) He approves of the plans.
(c) He laughs in Stryver's face.
(d) He is not interested in the plans.
3. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
4. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
(a) A gravestone
(b) A job
(c) A pair of shoes
(d) A warm meal
5. What does Doctor Manette proceed to do after his daughter's wedding?
(a) Goes to bed
(b) Make shoes
(c) Takes a drink
(d) Sees to patients
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
2. Who are the three witnesses against Charles Darnay at his trial?
3. What becomes of the Marquis' chateau?
4. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
5. How does Carton react to Stryver's advice?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)