|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Lorry's reaction to Stryver's upcoming plans?
(a) He advises against the plans.
(b) He approves of the plans.
(c) He is not interested in the plans.
(d) He laughs in Stryver's face.
2. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Stryver
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) Mr. Lorry
(d) Mr. Barsard
3. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are life long friends.
(c) They are mysteries to each other.
(d) They are business partners.
4. Chapter 3
What does Jerry ponder that every house, room, and heart in a city holds?
(a) Sad families
(b) Happy families
(c) Its own secret
(d) Smiling children
5. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
(a) Mr. Lorry
(b) Doctor Manette
(c) Jerry Cruncher
(d) Charles Darnay
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
2. Who revives Miss Manette with smelling salts after she faints?
3. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
4. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
5. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)