|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
(a) They are business partners.
(b) They are life long friends.
(c) They are mysteries to each other.
(d) They are cousins.
2. Chapter 4
Who visits Lorry the day after he arrives at the Royal George Hotel?
(a) Miss Lucie Manette
(b) Mr. Tellson
(c) Miss Pross
3. What is Mr. Lorry's reaction to Stryver's upcoming plans?
(a) He laughs in Stryver's face.
(b) He advises against the plans.
(c) He approves of the plans.
(d) He is not interested in the plans.
4. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
(a) A gravestone
(b) A warm meal
(c) A pair of shoes
(d) A job
5. Chapter 11
What does Stryver confess to Carton after a night of carousing?
(a) He is moving to Paris.
(b) He intends to marry Miss Pross.
(c) He intends to marry Lucie.
(d) He is joining the King's guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
2. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
3. What does Defarge tell the grieving man who cries over the child that is killed by Monsieur the Marquis' carriage?
4. Who does Charles Darnay find attractive?
5. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)