|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
2. Chapter 2
What is the punishment for treason?
(b) Life in prison
3. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
(a) Jerry Cruncher
(b) Miss Pross
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) Defarge's wife
4. Chapter 11
What does Stryver confess to Carton after a night of carousing?
(a) He is joining the King's guard.
(b) He intends to marry Lucie.
(c) He intends to marry Miss Pross.
(d) He is moving to Paris.
5. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
(b) Going to a labor camp
(d) Cutting off a hand
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
2. What are Mr. Carton's feelings toward Charles Darnay?
3. What advice does Stryver give to Carton?
4. What is the reason for the prisoner's acquittal?
5. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)