|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Stryver give to Carton?
(a) To find a better career
(b) To learn how to speak French
(c) To find a respectable woman who owns property
(d) To move away from the area
2. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
3. Chapter 12
Why does Stryver visit Mr. Lorry at Tellson's bank?
(a) He visits Lorry to invite him out for a drink.
(b) He visits Lorry to invite him on vacation with him.
(c) He visits Lorry to tell him the latest gossip.
(d) He visits Lorry to tell him about his upcoming plans.
4. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
(a) They are mysteries to each other.
(b) They are life long friends.
(c) They are business partners.
(d) They are cousins.
5. Chapter 4
Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
(a) Mr. Stryver
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) Mr. Lorry
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
2. What are Mr. Carton's feelings toward Charles Darnay?
3. Chapter 4 Who visits Lorry the day after he arrives at the Royal George Hotel?
4. Chapter 11 What does Stryver confess to Carton after a night of carousing?
5. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)