|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
(a) Stryver tells Lorry that he is an empty-headed scoundrel.
(b) He tells him that he doesn't agree with the advice.
(c) Stryver tells Lorry that he never wants to see him again.
(d) He thanks Mr. Lorry, asking him not to mention it again.
2. Chapter 11
What does Stryver confess to Carton after a night of carousing?
(a) He intends to marry Miss Pross.
(b) He is joining the King's guard.
(c) He is moving to Paris.
(d) He intends to marry Lucie.
3. Chapter 4
Who visits Lorry the day after he arrives at the Royal George Hotel?
(a) Miss Lucie Manette
(b) Miss Pross
(c) Mr. Tellson
4. Chapter 2
What is the punishment for treason?
(b) Life in prison
5. Chapter 12
Why does Stryver visit Mr. Lorry at Tellson's bank?
(a) He visits Lorry to invite him on vacation with him.
(b) He visits Lorry to invite him out for a drink.
(c) He visits Lorry to tell him about his upcoming plans.
(d) He visits Lorry to tell him the latest gossip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 7 How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
2. Chapter 4 Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
3. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
4. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
5. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)