|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3
What does Jerry ponder that every house, room, and heart in a city holds?
(a) Its own secret
(b) Smiling children
(c) Happy families
(d) Sad families
2. Chapter 3
What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) John Barsard
(d) Jerry Cruncher
3. Chapter 1
Describe Tellson's Bank.
(a) A tiny place with dingy windows
(b) A moderate sized bank with shiny floors
(c) A large, austere bank
(d) A large bank with huge oak doors
4. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
5. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
(a) How long he was buried
(b) What he wants
(c) Who he is here to see
(d) How long he has wandered the earth
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
2. What is Mr. Lorry's reaction to Stryver's upcoming plans?
3. Chapter 12 Why does Stryver visit Mr. Lorry at Tellson's bank?
4. Chapter 4 Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
5. Chapter 2 What is the punishment for treason?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)