|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
(b) Cutting off a hand
(c) Going to a labor camp
2. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
(a) Her father is dead.
(b) Her father had an accident.
(c) Her father is alive.
(d) Her father is coming for a visit.
3. Chapter 11
What does Stryver confess to Carton after a night of carousing?
(a) He is joining the King's guard.
(b) He intends to marry Lucie.
(c) He intends to marry Miss Pross.
(d) He is moving to Paris.
4. What is the prisoner's reaction as he waits before the large crowd to be tried?
(a) He is begging for mercy.
(b) He is crying and moaning.
(c) He is calm and attentive.
(d) He is blubbering.
5. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
(a) Mr. Lorry
(b) Charles Darnay
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) Jerry Cruncher
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
2. Who revives Miss Manette with smelling salts after she faints?
3. Chapter 7 How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
4. Who does Charles Darnay find attractive?
5. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)