|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3
What does Jerry ponder that every house, room, and heart in a city holds?
(a) Sad families
(b) Happy families
(c) Smiling children
(d) Its own secret
2. Chapter 1
Describe Tellson's Bank.
(a) A large, austere bank
(b) A large bank with huge oak doors
(c) A moderate sized bank with shiny floors
(d) A tiny place with dingy windows
3. Chapter 2
What is the punishment for treason?
(a) Life in prison
4. What is the reason for the prisoner's acquittal?
(a) Inability to identify him
(b) The confession of a stranger
(c) Many witnesses for his behalf
(d) A letter from the king
5. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
(a) How long he has wandered the earth
(b) Who he is here to see
(c) How long he was buried
(d) What he wants
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
2. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
3. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
4. Who revives Miss Manette with smelling salts after she faints?
5. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)