|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
(a) Her father is dead.
(b) Her father is coming for a visit.
(c) Her father is alive.
(d) Her father had an accident.
2. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Lorry
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) Mr. Barsard
(d) Mr. Stryver
3. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
(a) He tells him that he doesn't agree with the advice.
(b) He thanks Mr. Lorry, asking him not to mention it again.
(c) Stryver tells Lorry that he never wants to see him again.
(d) Stryver tells Lorry that he is an empty-headed scoundrel.
4. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
(a) What he wants
(b) How long he was buried
(c) How long he has wandered the earth
(d) Who he is here to see
5. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
(a) Jerry Cruncher
(b) Doctor Manette
(c) Defarge's wife
(d) Miss Pross
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Lorry's reaction to Stryver's upcoming plans?
2. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
3. Chapter 8 What does the man hanging onto Marquis Evremonde's carriage do?
4. Chapter 3 What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
5. Chapter 4 Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)