|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Lorry's reaction to Stryver's upcoming plans?
(a) He is not interested in the plans.
(b) He advises against the plans.
(c) He laughs in Stryver's face.
(d) He approves of the plans.
2. What advice does Stryver give to Carton?
(a) To learn how to speak French
(b) To move away from the area
(c) To find a better career
(d) To find a respectable woman who owns property
3. Chapter 4
Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
(a) Mr. Stryver
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) Mr. Lorry
4. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
(a) A job
(b) A pair of shoes
(c) A warm meal
(d) A gravestone
5. What is the reason for the prisoner's acquittal?
(a) Inability to identify him
(b) A letter from the king
(c) Many witnesses for his behalf
(d) The confession of a stranger
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
2. Chapter 8 What does the man hanging onto Marquis Evremonde's carriage do?
3. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
4. Chapter 1 Describe Tellson's Bank.
5. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)