|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carton react to Stryver's advice?
(a) Carton finds him offensive.
(b) Carton is thankful for the advice.
(c) Carton seriously considers the advice.
(d) Carton accepts the advice with grace.
2. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Carton
(b) Mr. Stryver
(c) Mr. Lorry
(d) Mr. Barsard
3. Chapter 4
Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
(a) Mr. Stryver
(b) Mr. Carton
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) Mr. Lorry
4. What is Mr. Lorry's reaction to Stryver's upcoming plans?
(a) He laughs in Stryver's face.
(b) He approves of the plans.
(c) He advises against the plans.
(d) He is not interested in the plans.
5. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
(a) Going to a labor camp
(b) Cutting off a hand
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
2. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
3. What are Mr. Carton's feelings toward Charles Darnay?
4. What advice does Stryver give to Carton?
5. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)