|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who revives Miss Manette with smelling salts after she faints?
(b) The messenger
(c) Mr. Lorry
(d) Miss Pross
2. What are Mr. Carton's feelings toward Charles Darnay?
(a) He is very fond of him.
(b) He hopes to become a good friend of his.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He finds him to be intelligent.
3. What is Mr. Lorry's reaction to Stryver's upcoming plans?
(a) He is not interested in the plans.
(b) He advises against the plans.
(c) He laughs in Stryver's face.
(d) He approves of the plans.
4. Chapter 4
Who does the acquitted prisoner dine with after the trial?
(a) Mr. Stryver
(b) Mr. Lorry
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) Mr. Carton
5. What does the Monseigneur believe the world was made for?
(a) The earth and its fullness are his.
(b) The world is for all the people.
(c) The earth's riches are for the downtrodden.
(d) The world is for the wild animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
2. Chapter 4 Who visits Lorry the day after he arrives at the Royal George Hotel?
3. What advice does Stryver give to Carton?
4. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
5. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)