|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
(a) Miss Pross
(b) Defarge's wife
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) Jerry Cruncher
2. What is the news that Lorry gives to his visitor?
(a) Her father had an accident.
(b) Her father is dead.
(c) Her father is alive.
(d) Her father is coming for a visit.
3. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Carton
(b) Mr. Lorry
(c) Mr. Barsard
(d) Mr. Stryver
4. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
(b) Cutting off a hand
(c) Going to a labor camp
5. Chapter 1
Describe Tellson's Bank.
(a) A moderate sized bank with shiny floors
(b) A large, austere bank
(c) A large bank with huge oak doors
(d) A tiny place with dingy windows
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
2. Chapter 8 What does the man hanging onto Marquis Evremonde's carriage do?
3. Chapter 3 What does Jerry ponder that every house, room, and heart in a city holds?
4. How do the three passengers in the coach relate to one another?
5. What is the prisoner's reaction as he waits before the large crowd to be tried?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)