|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Lorry decide to relocate?
(a) He decides to move to France.
(b) He decides to move to Wales.
(c) He decides to move to Italy.
(d) He decides to move to Scotland.
2. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
(c) Going to a labor camp
(d) Cutting off a hand
3. What is Mr. Lorry's reaction to Stryver's upcoming plans?
(a) He approves of the plans.
(b) He advises against the plans.
(c) He laughs in Stryver's face.
(d) He is not interested in the plans.
4. What becomes of the Marquis' chateau?
(a) It becomes a convent.
(b) It is reconstructed by the common people.
(c) It deteriorates through the years.
(d) It burns to the ground.
5. Chapter 17
Why is Lucie so happy as she sits under the tree with her father?
(a) She is happy for the love Heaven has bestowed on her.
(b) She is happy that they are moving away from Soho.
(c) She is happy that her father is finally well and healthy.
(d) She is happy that she is to go to Cambridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
2. Chapter 14 What is Jerry Cruncher's secret trade?
3. How many defenseless men and women held prisoner were killed during the four days Doctor Manette is away to help Charles?
4. Chapter 21 What is the grief that strikes the Darnay household?
5. What does Lucie pray as she watches her father sleep?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)