|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11 | Book 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mr. Carton's feelings toward Charles Darnay?
(a) He is very fond of him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He hopes to become a good friend of his.
(d) He finds him to be intelligent.
2. What does Stryver say to Mr. Lorry about the advice Lorry gives him?
(a) Stryver tells Lorry that he is an empty-headed scoundrel.
(b) He thanks Mr. Lorry, asking him not to mention it again.
(c) He tells him that he doesn't agree with the advice.
(d) Stryver tells Lorry that he never wants to see him again.
3. Who does odd jobs for Tellson's Bank?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Jerry Cruncher
(c) Miss Pross
(d) Defarge's wife
4. Who is the prisoner's counsel?
(a) Mr. Stryver
(b) Mr. Barsard
(c) Mr. Lorry
(d) Mr. Carton
5. Chapter 2
What is the punishment for treason?
(b) Life in prison
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jerry is dreaming, what does he continue to understand as a spectre?
2. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
3. Chapter 7 How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
4. Chapter 3 What is the name of the prosecutor's witness?
5. Chapter 12 Why does Stryver visit Mr. Lorry at Tellson's bank?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)