|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry's son tell him later in the evening?
(a) He is going to the authorities about Jerry's secret trade.
(b) He is going to tell his mother what Jerry is up to.
(c) He is going to tell everyone what Jerry's secret trade is.
(d) He wants to follow in his father's footsteps.
2. What does Madame Defarge do when the Governor of the Bastille is killed?
(a) She cheers.
(b) She cuts off his head.
(c) She screams at the sight.
(d) She turns and runs away.
3. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
(a) His cousin, Jerry
(b) His wife
(c) His nephew, Charles
(d) His children
4. Chapter 2
What is the punishment for treason?
(d) Life in prison
5. Chapter 7
How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the message that the visitors relate to Mr. Lorry?
2. What is Mr. Lorry grateful for as he sits in Tellson's Bank in Paris?
3. What is the punishment for forgers, thieves, and counterfeiters?
4. What is the fate of old Foulon?
5. Chapter 14 What is Jerry Cruncher's secret trade?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)