|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Monsieur Defarge's roll in the storming of the Bastille?
(a) He is a cannonier.
(b) He is not involved.
(c) He gives supplies to the army.
(d) He holds the flag.
2. What does Jerry's son tell him later in the evening?
(a) He is going to the authorities about Jerry's secret trade.
(b) He wants to follow in his father's footsteps.
(c) He is going to tell his mother what Jerry is up to.
(d) He is going to tell everyone what Jerry's secret trade is.
3. Chapter 1
Describe Tellson's Bank.
(a) A large bank with huge oak doors
(b) A moderate sized bank with shiny floors
(c) A tiny place with dingy windows
(d) A large, austere bank
4. Who is the prisoner accused of treason?
(a) Charles Darnay
(b) Mr. Lorry
(c) Jerry Cruncher
(d) Doctor Manette
5. What is the message that the visitors relate to Mr. Lorry?
(a) Monsieur Defarge was killed during a raid.
(b) Doctor Manette has been captured by the patriots.
(c) Charles Darnay is being held as a prisoner in Paris.
(d) Mr. Carton is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What steps does Foulon take to protect himself from the revolutionaries?
2. What does Defarge tell the grieving man who cries over the child that is killed by Monsieur the Marquis' carriage?
3. What is Mr. Lorry grateful for as he sits in Tellson's Bank in Paris?
4. Chapter 7 How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
5. What does Carton say he would do for Lucie and anyone dear to her?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)