|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the physical appearance of the men and women sharpening weapons in the courtyard?
(a) They wear clean clothes and white wigs.
(b) They are covered in blood.
(c) They are dressed in uniforms.
(d) They are dressed in party wear.
2. Who does the Marquis look for when he arrives home?
(a) His children
(b) His nephew, Charles
(c) His cousin, Jerry
(d) His wife
3. What does Carton confess to Lucie when he visits her?
(a) He is inspired by his love for her.
(b) He will never give up trying to get her.
(c) He is stupid and foolhardy.
(d) He is saddened by his love for Miss Pross.
4. What is Mr. Lorry grateful for as he sits in Tellson's Bank in Paris?
(a) He is grateful that he has not been taken prisoner.
(b) He is grateful that none of his loved ones are in Paris.
(c) He is grateful that he is leaving Paris.
(d) He is grateful that he still has a job.
5. Chapter 1
Describe Tellson's Bank.
(a) A large bank with huge oak doors
(b) A tiny place with dingy windows
(c) A large, austere bank
(d) A moderate sized bank with shiny floors
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 2 What is the punishment for treason?
2. What is the message that the visitors relate to Mr. Lorry?
3. What does a woman ask the Marquis to provide for her husband?
4. What does the Monseigneur believe the world was made for?
5. Chapter 7 How many men does it take to serve the Monseigneur his chocolate every morning?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)