|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cries out Solomon's English identity when he sees Jerry and Miss Pross talking to him?
(a) Sydney Carton
(b) Mr. Lorry
(c) Monsieur Lafarge
(d) Doctor Manette
2. Chapter 10
What does Charles Darnay choose as a career?
(a) A tutor of French literature and language
(b) A foreign diplomat
(c) A wine master
(d) A soldier for the King
3. What is Solomon's secret identity in England?
(a) Mr. Attorney General
(b) Stryver of Old Bailey
(c) The spy, Roger Cly
(d) The spy, Barsard
4. Where does Miss Pross run across her long lost brother, Solomon?
(a) At La Guillotine
(b) The La Forge prison
(c) The Good Republican Brutus of Antiquity
(d) Tellson's Bank
5. Who is guarding the Marquis' countryside chateau?
(a) Doctor Manette
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the letter that Gabelle sends to Charles Darnay?
2. What does Charles decide to do about his future inheritance?
3. What becomes of the corrupt Court of France?
4. Where does Mr. Lorry decide to relocate?
5. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)