|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of Doctor Manette at this time?
(a) He remains weak and sickly.
(b) He is fully recovered and energetic.
(c) He is senile and grumpy.
(d) He is gradually becoming well.
2. Where does Miss Pross run across her long lost brother, Solomon?
(a) Tellson's Bank
(b) At La Guillotine
(c) The La Forge prison
(d) The Good Republican Brutus of Antiquity
3. Who does Solomon blame for his secret identity being exposed?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) His sister, Miss Pross
(c) The Vengeance
4. Chapter 10
What does Charles Darnay choose as a career?
(a) A wine master
(b) A tutor of French literature and language
(c) A soldier for the King
(d) A foreign diplomat
5. What does Carton use as a means to convince Solomon to cooperate with him in helping Charles Darnay?
(a) A hand of cards
(b) The threat of La Guillotine
(c) Returning him to England
(d) Getting Solomon drunk
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 23 How do the common people of France feel about the aristocracy?
2. What is the position of Solomon that Sydney Carton is most interested in?
3. What becomes of the Marquis' chateau?
4. What does Charles decide to do about his future inheritance?
5. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)