|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solomon blame for his secret identity being exposed?
(b) Doctor Manette
(c) The Vengeance
(d) His sister, Miss Pross
2. Where does Miss Pross run across her long lost brother, Solomon?
(a) At La Guillotine
(b) The La Forge prison
(c) Tellson's Bank
(d) The Good Republican Brutus of Antiquity
3. What is Solomon's secret identity in England?
(a) The spy, Roger Cly
(b) Mr. Attorney General
(c) Stryver of Old Bailey
(d) The spy, Barsard
4. What becomes of the corrupt Court of France?
(a) It continues on but with less corruption.
(b) Its loyal subjects make it thrive.
(c) It lives on, oppressing the common people.
(d) It is gone altogether.
5. Chapter 10
What does Charles Darnay choose as a career?
(a) A wine master
(b) A soldier for the King
(c) A tutor of French literature and language
(d) A foreign diplomat
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 23 How do the common people of France feel about the aristocracy?
2. What is in the letter that Gabelle sends to Charles Darnay?
3. What becomes of the Marquis' chateau?
4. What is the condition of Doctor Manette at this time?
5. Chapter 9 How does Charles Darnay react to dining with Marquis Evremonde?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)