|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solomon blame for his secret identity being exposed?
(a) His sister, Miss Pross
(c) The Vengeance
(d) Doctor Manette
2. Who cries out Solomon's English identity when he sees Jerry and Miss Pross talking to him?
(a) Doctor Manette
(b) Monsieur Lafarge
(c) Sydney Carton
(d) Mr. Lorry
3. How does Charles feel about Lucie Manette?
(a) He finds her annoying.
(b) He views her as a sister.
(c) She is only a friend to him.
(d) He loves her completely.
4. Chapter 10
What does Charles Darnay choose as a career?
(a) A foreign diplomat
(b) A wine master
(c) A soldier for the King
(d) A tutor of French literature and language
5. What is Solomon's secret identity in England?
(a) The spy, Roger Cly
(b) Stryver of Old Bailey
(c) The spy, Barsard
(d) Mr. Attorney General
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miss Pross run across her long lost brother, Solomon?
2. What becomes of the corrupt Court of France?
3. What does Charles decide to do about his future inheritance?
4. Who is guarding the Marquis' countryside chateau?
5. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)