|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charles feel about Lucie Manette?
(a) He loves her completely.
(b) She is only a friend to him.
(c) He views her as a sister.
(d) He finds her annoying.
2. Who is guarding the Marquis' countryside chateau?
(a) Doctor Manette
3. Chapter 23
How do the common people of France feel about the aristocracy?
(a) They believe the aristocracy will share their wealth with them.
(b) They believe the aristocracy has squeezed everything they can from the common people.
(c) They have faith in the aristocracy.
(d) They believe the aristocracy is their only hope for survival.
4. Chapter 10
What does Charles Darnay choose as a career?
(a) A wine master
(b) A soldier for the King
(c) A foreign diplomat
(d) A tutor of French literature and language
5. Where does Miss Pross run across her long lost brother, Solomon?
(a) The Good Republican Brutus of Antiquity
(b) The La Forge prison
(c) Tellson's Bank
(d) At La Guillotine
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the position of Solomon that Sydney Carton is most interested in?
2. Where does Mr. Lorry decide to relocate?
3. Who does Solomon blame for his secret identity being exposed?
4. What is the condition of Doctor Manette at this time?
5. What does Charles decide to do about his future inheritance?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)