|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cries out Solomon's English identity when he sees Jerry and Miss Pross talking to him?
(a) Sydney Carton
(b) Doctor Manette
(c) Mr. Lorry
(d) Monsieur Lafarge
2. Who does Solomon blame for his secret identity being exposed?
(a) Doctor Manette
(c) The Vengeance
(d) His sister, Miss Pross
3. What is Solomon's secret identity in England?
(a) The spy, Barsard
(b) The spy, Roger Cly
(c) Mr. Attorney General
(d) Stryver of Old Bailey
4. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
(a) The Marquis argues with Gabelle.
(b) The Marquis has an argument with his wife.
(c) The Marquis is stabbed through the heart.
(d) The Marquis falls down the stairs.
5. Chapter 10
What does Charles Darnay choose as a career?
(a) A tutor of French literature and language
(b) A soldier for the King
(c) A wine master
(d) A foreign diplomat
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charles feel about Lucie Manette?
2. What becomes of the Marquis' chateau?
3. What is in the letter that Gabelle sends to Charles Darnay?
4. Chapter 23 How do the common people of France feel about the aristocracy?
5. Where does Mr. Lorry decide to relocate?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)