|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Lorry decide to relocate?
(a) He decides to move to Italy.
(b) He decides to move to Scotland.
(c) He decides to move to France.
(d) He decides to move to Wales.
2. Who cries out Solomon's English identity when he sees Jerry and Miss Pross talking to him?
(a) Mr. Lorry
(b) Sydney Carton
(c) Doctor Manette
(d) Monsieur Lafarge
3. Chapter 9
How does Charles Darnay react to dining with Marquis Evremonde?
(a) Charles enjoys the pleasant conversations with the Marquis.
(b) Charles always looks foreword to dining with the Marquis.
(c) Charles considers it an unpleasant encounter.
(d) Charles enjoys the meal thoroughly.
4. What is the position of Solomon that Sydney Carton is most interested in?
(a) Solomon is a turnkey at the Conciergerie.
(b) Solomon is an executioner using La Guillotine.
(c) Solomon is one of the prison guards.
(d) Solomon is an ally of The Vengeance.
5. What is the commotion at the Marquis' home after dinner with Charles?
(a) The Marquis argues with Gabelle.
(b) The Marquis falls down the stairs.
(c) The Marquis has an argument with his wife.
(d) The Marquis is stabbed through the heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes of the corrupt Court of France?
2. What becomes of the Marquis' chateau?
3. Chapter 23 How do the common people of France feel about the aristocracy?
4. What is Solomon's secret identity in England?
5. Who is guarding the Marquis' countryside chateau?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)