|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solomon blame for his secret identity being exposed?
(a) The Vengeance
(b) His sister, Miss Pross
(c) Doctor Manette
2. Chapter 10
What does Charles Darnay choose as a career?
(a) A foreign diplomat
(b) A wine master
(c) A tutor of French literature and language
(d) A soldier for the King
3. What is Solomon's secret identity in England?
(a) The spy, Roger Cly
(b) Stryver of Old Bailey
(c) Mr. Attorney General
(d) The spy, Barsard
4. Where does Mr. Lorry decide to relocate?
(a) He decides to move to Wales.
(b) He decides to move to Italy.
(c) He decides to move to Scotland.
(d) He decides to move to France.
5. Chapter 23
How do the common people of France feel about the aristocracy?
(a) They have faith in the aristocracy.
(b) They believe the aristocracy is their only hope for survival.
(c) They believe the aristocracy has squeezed everything they can from the common people.
(d) They believe the aristocracy will share their wealth with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes of the corrupt Court of France?
2. How does Charles feel about Lucie Manette?
3. What does Charles decide to do about his future inheritance?
4. Who is guarding the Marquis' countryside chateau?
5. Who cries out Solomon's English identity when he sees Jerry and Miss Pross talking to him?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)