One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Lorry decide to relocate?
(a) He decides to move to Italy.
(b) He decides to move to France.
(c) He decides to move to Wales.
(d) He decides to move to Scotland.
2. What is the position of Solomon that Sydney Carton is most interested in?
(a) Solomon is one of the prison guards.
(b) Solomon is an executioner using La Guillotine.
(c) Solomon is an ally of The Vengeance.
(d) Solomon is a turnkey at the Conciergerie.
3. How does Charles feel about Lucie Manette?
(a) He loves her completely.
(b) She is only a friend to him.
(c) He finds her annoying.
(d) He views her as a sister.
4. What becomes of the corrupt Court of France?
(a) Its loyal subjects make it thrive.
(b) It is gone altogether.
(c) It continues on but with less corruption.
(d) It lives on, oppressing the common people.
5. What is Solomon's secret identity in England?
(a) Stryver of Old Bailey
(b) The spy, Barsard
(c) The spy, Roger Cly
(d) Mr. Attorney General
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles decide to do about his future inheritance?
2. Chapter 23 How do the common people of France feel about the aristocracy?
3. What does Carton use as a means to convince Solomon to cooperate with him in helping Charles Darnay?
4. Who does Solomon blame for his secret identity being exposed?
5. Where does Miss Pross run across her long lost brother, Solomon?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)