1) Discuss how Mr. Lorry grows as a character from the beginning of the novel to the end.
2) How do his attitudes change toward Tellson's Bank?
3) How does his attitude about his lifestyle change?
4) What are the differences in his attitude toward the meaning of life differ from the beginning to the end of the novel?
1) Evaluate the relationship between Lucie and her father, Doctor Manette.
2) How does the doctor's past affect their relationship with one another?
3) What does Doctor Manette wish for Lucie's future?
4) How does Lucie feel about her father at the end of the novel?
5) Give examples from the story of how they interact with one another.
1) Summarize how Charles Dickens uses local color and imagery to describe London and Paris.
2) Cite descriptive examples of the atmosphere, landscaping, the citizens, the wine shop, the prisons, and Tellson's Bank.
3) Does the imagery Dickens uses depict a clear...
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)