|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Marines in Joe's camp hang over his head?
(a) A mosquito net.
(b) A bucket of water.
(c) A shrunken head.
(d) A bell.
2. Paul determines that Bill is _________________.
(a) a real jerk.
(b) a true romantic soul.
(c) a real man's man.
(d) a prince of a guy.
3. Who becomes Latouche's new boyfriend because he can talk about Paris, plus he is not married?
(a) Eddie Franks.
(b) Lt. Col. Haricot.
(c) Tony Fry.
(d) Bill Harbison.
4. Bus compares Captain Kelley to ______________.
(a) Captain Cook.
(b) Captain Bligh.
(c) Captain Hook.
(d) Captain Blood.
5. The men are told that they will lead the next strike on ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator is an officer at a _______________.
2. Who poses as a Naval Intelligence officer?
3. Why does Harbison bring up the topic of Seaman Timothy Hewitt to Paul?
4. What do the men consider putting on top of the airstrip to give it a tighter, smoother top?
5. How does Captain Kelley's daughter die?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)