|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whom does Emile De Becque take a romantic interest?
2. Who are the people associated with Fletcher Christian who settled on Norfolk Island?
(a) The Mutiny people.
(b) The Christians.
(c) The Bounty people.
(d) The Powanees.
3. In what branch of the military does Bill Harbison serve?
(d) Air Force.
4. The women on the naval bases need extra security from ______________.
(c) rape attacks.
5. What is Tony Fry's demeanor toward the Navy and Annapolis Academy traditions?
(d) In awe.
6. Fighting the war in the South Pacific is different from fighting the war in Europe and __________.
7. Who is the girl Tony Fry is having an affair with?
8. How old is Teta Christian at the time the narrator visited Norfolk Island?
9. Planes from what country initially come to Bus' rescue when he is shot down?
(a) New Zealand.
10. The narrator becomes a courier for battle plans sent to _______________.
(a) Iwo Jima.
(b) The Phillippines.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
11. What country is saved with the destruction of the Japanese fleet?
(a) United States.
(d) New Zealand.
12. Who does Bus drink whiskey with after his rescue?
(a) Tony Fry.
(b) Freddie Meyers.
(c) Bud Albers.
(d) Nick Jones.
13. What is the code name of the secret mission in "Alligator"?
14. What enrages Admiral Kester at one time?
(a) Monsoon season.
(b) A stuck zipper.
(c) Empty whiskey bottle.
(d) Cold coffee.
15. What item enables Joe to sleep better at night?
(c) Sleeping pills.
(d) A fan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Seabee who helped Joe find girls?
2. What is a PBY?
3. Where are Admiral Kester's headquarters located?
4. What church is the narrator shown on Norfolk Island?
5. Whose farm does the narrator and Tony Fry visit?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)