1. During what time period does the narrator spend time in the South Pacific?
2. Where do soldiers and navy personnel spend much of their time in the South Pacific?
3. Admiral Kester is the leader of the attack on the island of ____________.
4. What enrages Admiral Kester at one time?
5. Where is the narrator sent in April of 1942?
6. The station sends out regular radio reports daily on ___________ and the weather.
7. What is a PBY?
8. Fighting the war in the South Pacific is different from fighting the war in Europe and __________.
This section contains 3,302 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)