|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the priest that vanished?
2. What is the name of Phillip's brother and writing partner?
3. The main character in the tale titled In My Boat dreams about being what age?
4. Where does the geologic disturbance take place?
(a) Red Sea.
(b) South Pacific.
(c) South Pole.
(d) North Atlantic.
5. What is the man's first name?
6. The narrator ends up relying on the assistance of which visitor to the farm?
(a) Tractor mechanic.
(b) Meter reader.
(d) Telephone repair man.
7. The volume eventually gets published by which of the following?
8. Carson lives in which Mew England city?
(b) North London.
9. Which of the languages is not translated into English?
10. What led Carson to the Witch Room?
11. What is the surname of the professor?
12. How old is the child on the tricycle?
13. What is the name of the unlikeable teacher?
14. What was the man's job?
(a) Baseball coach.
(b) Taxicab driver.
(d) Insurance salesman.
15. Carson is told that ____ is child's play compared to the things Abigail could do with magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which author spoke about the gulf between consciousness and matter?
2. What was the name of the half-breed?
3. On what street is the mill located?
4. In what year did Bowen purchase the Free-Will Church?
5. Where does the story take place?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)