|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the child on the tricycle?
2. Urquart is associated with which of the following ranks?
3. The man considers his external life to be ____.
4. What is the name of the lumber baron?
5. What is the name of the protagonist in The Return of the Lloigor?
6. What were the names of the boy's aunt and uncle?
(a) Ophelia and Frank.
(b) Eva and Bill.
(c) Annabelle and Joe.
(d) Lucy and Fred.
7. What led Carson to the Witch Room?
8. What was the man's job?
(a) Taxicab driver.
(b) Insurance salesman.
(c) Baseball coach.
9. What is the name of the mysterious force?
10. The men sought the advice of which professor?
11. Which of the following adjectives is not used to describe the teacher?
12. The volume eventually gets published by which of the following?
13. Which of the languages is not translated into English?
14. The character finds an ancient ______ that he believes might be fake.
15. Where did the brutal murder take place?
(a) Shopping mall.
(d) Railway station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the professor?
2. Where does the geologic disturbance take place?
3. The main character in the tale titled In My Boat dreams about being what age?
4. The professor laughed when one of the men suggested that the sweller might be which of the following?
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as a downfall to a good story?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)