|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man describes his inner life as becoming a short of _____ feast.
2. Which recording device was used by the party?
(a) Reel to reel.
(b) Casette recorder.
3. What is the name of the lake where the force supposedly resides?
(a) Jack's Lake.
(b) Howard's Lake.
(c) Joe's Lake.
(d) Rick's Lake.
4. Carson is told that ____ is child's play compared to the things Abigail could do with magic.
5. The man considers his external life to be ____.
6. The main character in the tale titled In My Boat dreams about being what age?
7. Which of the following is not listed as one of the narrator's favorite authors?
8. The mill workers were which nationality?
9. What is the name of the first character mentioned in The Shadow of the Steeple?
10. Which of the following adjectives is not used to describe the teacher?
11. What led Carson to the Witch Room?
12. Which of the languages is not translated into English?
13. The narrator likes the symphonic strains of ______.
(a) Peter Wolf.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) Planet Suites.
14. Where does the geologic disturbance take place?
(a) Red Sea.
(b) South Pole.
(c) South Pacific.
(d) North Atlantic.
15. In which state does the story take place?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house was located on the Aylesbury Pike?
2. The narrator ends up relying on the assistance of which visitor to the farm?
3. What is the name associated with the ancient item?
4. What is the name of the mysterious force?
5. What is the name of the missing pilot?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)