|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator ends up relying on the assistance of which visitor to the farm?
(a) Telephone repair man.
(b) Meter reader.
(c) Tractor mechanic.
2. Which of the following adjectives is not used to describe the teacher?
3. In which state does the story take place?
(a) New York.
4. What is the name associated with the ancient item?
5. The character finds an ancient ______ that he believes might be fake.
6. The main character in the tale titled In My Boat dreams about being what age?
7. Whose house was located on the Aylesbury Pike?
8. Which of the following is not listed as one of the narrator's favorite authors?
9. What is the name of the main character and narrator?
10. What is the man's occupation?
(a) Telephone repairman.
11. Who does the teacher meet in the bookstore?
12. Where did the brutal murder take place?
(b) Shopping mall.
(c) Railway station.
13. What is the name of the protagonist in The Return of the Lloigor?
14. What is the name of Gardner's secretary?
15. What is the name of the story in which the recurring character appeared?
(a) The Space Eaters.
(b) The Haunter of the Dark.
(c) The Call of Cthulhu.
(d) The Hounds of Tindalos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Carson at the house?
2. How old is the narrator?
3. What accessory is always worn by the brother after his encounter?
4. Which author spoke about the gulf between consciousness and matter?
5. What subject does the man teach?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)