|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the protagonist's good friend?
2. What item inside the church let the man know that it had been recently used?
3. What was the name of the university in which Angell taught?
4. What is the real name of the Black Book?
(b) Nameless Cults.
(c) Book of the Dead.
(d) Aboriginal's Journal.
5. What is the name of the main character in the The Call of Cthulhu?
6. What word is used to describe Carnby's eyes?
7. The Black Stone is rumored to have been erected in honor of which famous man?
(a) Atilla the Hun.
(c) Pol Pot.
(d) Ghengis Khan.
8. What famous book is mentioned in the story?
(a) Ahkashic Records.
(c) TIbetan Book of the Dead.
(d) Alistair Crowley's biography.
9. In what year was Junzt's book originally published?
10. In The Call of Cthulhu, what item is supposedly evil?
11. What does the friend do for a living?
12. What is the name of the neighborhood where Blake resides?
(a) Mount Morenci.
(c) Federal Hill.
(d) Telegraph Hill.
13. The Call of Cthulhu takes place in which capital city?
14. Carny says that he has made a list out of studying ______ and sorcery.
15. The narrator buys which unusually large object at an antiquities shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What major natural disaster strikes?
2. What is the name of the author's best friend?
3. What is the name of the employer's brother?
4. What is Wells' first name?
5. Chalmers accidentally attracts the attention of which of the following?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)