|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship involved in the attack?
(b) Flying Fish.
2. What is the name of the narrator in Ubbo-Sathla?
3. What word is best used to describe the main character?.
4. The narrator takes a job as which of the following?
5. What was the name of the religious sect?
(a) Starry Wisdom.
(b) Worshipers of the Dark.
(c) The Church of the Extraterrestrial.
(d) Trapezoid Cult.
6. What is the name of the narrator in The Return of the Sorcerer?
7. In what year was Junzt's book originally published?
8. According to the narrator's friend the nature of time is composed of _____ and angles.
9. The story refers to which ancient great mythical person?
10. What is the name of the main character in The Haunter of the Dark?
11. What is the name of the ancient city mentioned in The Return of the Sorcerer?
(a) Mhu Thulan.
12. Which district of the city receives the most damage?
13. Olaus Wormius is written in which language?
14. What is the name of the author's best friend?
15. What unusual animal is suspended from the ceiling?
Short Answer Questions
1. The object supposedly came from which era?
2. In what city does The Haunter of the Dark take place?
3. What word is used to describe Carnby's house?
4. What is the name of the employer's brother?
5. The character, afraid, realizes that he must remove which of the following from his house?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)