|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the costumes?
2. The Black Stone is rumored to have been erected in honor of which famous man?
(a) Atilla the Hun.
(b) Ghengis Khan.
(d) Pol Pot.
3. In what year was the man born?
4. What is the name linked to the underground monster?
5. The black stone reminds the narrator of a similar stone found in which remote region?
(b) African jungle.
(d) Brazilian rainforest.
6. In The Haunter of the Dark, a man becomes interested in which of the following locations?
7. What famous book is mentioned in the story?
(a) Alistair Crowley's biography.
(b) TIbetan Book of the Dead.
(c) Ahkashic Records.
8. The group lived in which hilly region?
9. What is the name of the main character in the The Call of Cthulhu?
10. What is the name of Howard's horse?
11. One person believed a certain type of group lived in the area of the black stone. What type of group is referred to in the story?
12. What is the name of the author's best friend?
13. What is the surname of the narrator's friend?
14. What is Wells' first name?
15. The Call of Cthulhu takes place in which capital city?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator buys which unusually large object at an antiquities shop?
2. What is the name of the village located near the Black Stone.
3. What does the friend do for a living?
4. In what year did the man die?
5. Where is the Black Stone located?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)