|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sticks by Karl Edward Wagner; The Freshman by Philip José Farmer; Jerusalem's Lot by Stephen King; Discovery of the Ghooric Zone by Richard A. Lupoff.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state does the story take place?
(c) New York.
2. What is the name of Howard's horse?
3. The narrator ends up relying on the assistance of which visitor to the farm?
(a) Meter reader.
(c) Telephone repair man.
(d) Tractor mechanic.
4. Which group supposedly lived in the valley with the Magyars?
5. What is the name of the lumber baron?
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character in the tale titled In My Boat dreams about being what age?
2. What was the name of the religious sect?
3. The narrator takes a job as which of the following?
4. What supposedly killed Blake?
5. What is the name of the narrator in Notebook Found in a Deserted House?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)