|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Shambler from the Stars, The Shadow from the Steeple, and Notebook Found in a Deserted House by Robert Bloch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe Carnby's eyes?
2. What supposedly killed Blake?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Police officer.
3. What is the proper name for the shape of the black stone?
4. The black stone reminds the narrator of a similar stone found in which remote region?
(a) Brazilian rainforest.
(c) African jungle.
5. What is the name of Gardner's secretary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the author's best friend?
2. What language did the employer use when translating the book?
3. What is the name of the man that had been friends with the deceased character?
4. In what city does The Haunter of the Dark take place?
5. What is the name of the story in which the recurring character appeared?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)