|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Black Stone by Robert E. Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story refers to which ancient great mythical person?
2. What is the name of the author's best friend?
3. What is the name of the main character's grand uncle?
4. The narrator buys which unusually large object at an antiquities shop?
5. In The Call of Cthulhu which is not one of the cities mentioned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the village located near the Black Stone.
2. Carnby seems to be most interested in which time period?
3. What was the name of the university in which Angell taught?
4. What word is used to describe Carnby's house?
5. Which group supposedly lived in the valley with the Magyars?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)