|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Black Stone by Robert E. Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator in Ubbo-Sathla?
2. The object may have belonged to the members of which ancient civilization?
3. What is the name linked to the underground monster?
4. What is the name of the main character in the The Call of Cthulhu?
5. What does Carnby want to do with his brother?
(a) Vindicate hhim.
(b) Reanimate him.
(c) Bury him.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual animal is suspended from the ceiling?
2. The main character comes from which country?
3. The group lived in which hilly region?
4. What type of ancient writings accompanied the statue?
5. The narrator buys which unusually large object at an antiquities shop?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)