|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Black Stone by Robert E. Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The vile extraterrestrial was rumored to be afraid of which of the following?
2. What was the name of the luminous stone featured in The Haunter of the Dark?
(a) Glowing Quartz.
(b) Illuminated Igneous.
(c) Bright Mica.
(d) Shining Trapezohedron.
3. In The Call of Cthulhu, the professor referred to several important texts. Who wrote "The Golden Bough?"
4. The narrator buys which unusually large object at an antiquities shop?
5. What is the name of the employer's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood where Blake resides?
2. Angell served as professor emeritus in which university department?
3. The object may have belonged to the members of which ancient civilization?
4. The black stone reminds the narrator of a similar stone found in which remote region?
5. The Haunter of the Dark recaps events that took place in which story?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)