|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Black Stone by Robert E. Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group of primitives is linked to the Scots?
2. In what year did the village slaughter take place?
3. What is the name of the neighborhood where Blake resides?
(b) Mount Morenci.
(c) Telegraph Hill.
(d) Federal Hill.
4. In what city does The Haunter of the Dark take place?
5. What is the name of the main character in the The Call of Cthulhu?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Call of Cthulhu, the professor referred to several important texts. Who wrote "The Golden Bough?"
2. What is the name linked to the underground monster?
3. One person believed a certain type of group lived in the area of the black stone. What type of group is referred to in the story?
4. What is the name of the main character in The Haunter of the Dark?
5. Who wrote the original story?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)